***Official Dolphins @ Bengals Game Day Thread*** | Page 123 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Bengals Game Day Thread***

where can we catch the post game conference i wanna see what morono says about the game see if he realizes the disaster in front of him

That win was downright decisive. Once again though, it feels like we left a lot of points on the field.

I think you meant "downright deceiving". Miami struggled most of the game against a 2 - 4 football team. They kicked 5 field goals. They won, but don't think that means they are somehow better than what they show. They are a good team that has to beat a playoff team like the Ravens next week to take the next step and become playoff bound.

I think you meant "downright deceiving". Miami struggled most of the game against a 2 - 4 football team. They kicked 5 field goals. They won, but don't think that means they are somehow better than what they show. They are a good team that has to beat a playoff team like the Ravens next week to take the next step and become playoff bound.

If our defense plays the way they did in the 2nd half today we should be in great shape.

Heat win: check

Dolphins win: check

Jets lose: check

Patriots lose: pending

What a great sports day!

I'm losing 5 years of my lifetime following this team this season. We are so frustrating to watch and yet somehow we have 4 road wins.

Back
Top Bottom