***Official Dolphins @ Bills Game Day Thread*** | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Bills Game Day Thread***

12 days to prepare for 3-7 team with nothing to play for, 2nd string qb, lineman who wasn't even on the roster 6 days ago and you get blown out.....

There is no way A bufalo team with a patchwork OL should of scored 24 on the defense... no way...

Why are we not allowed to hate on Henne? How many picks does he have? Why should we give him a pass? Was he the shining star in this otherwise stellar monkey fornicating the football type of game? Throw him in there with the other guys. It is a team effort and he is supposed to lead.

It all started with that stupid wildcat pass called in the first drive, we should have ran it in. It changed the tempo of the game and switched the momentum to the Bills. Give em credit, they never gave it back

Our team has no pride. I wish we'd play all of our backups the rest of the season so we know what we have going into the off season. We were playing in a huge game and if we won it and the Patriots lost we'd be playing for 1st place next week but our team doesn't want it bad enough. Combine that with idiots like Ginn, a defense that can't step up and coordinators calling ignorant plays and there you have it.

Was too pissed typing didn't think first. I'm sure you got the jist of what I was trying to say
I only asked because i didn't think he was a coordinator but i have been wrong in the past.

Back
Top Bottom