***Official Dolphins @ Bills Game Day Thread*** | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Bills Game Day Thread***

Why are we not allowed to hate on Henne? How many picks does he have? Why should we give him a pass? Was he the shining star in this otherwise stellar monkey fornicating the football type of game? Throw him in there with the other guys. It is a team effort and he is supposed to lead.

1) He has nobody to throw to

2) The int's he threw were on obvious passing downs when the bills were rushing the passer, no reciever on our team can get open, and Henne gets hit while he throws.

3) He has nobody to throw to

4) He's not the one calling the plays (ie Ricky Williams throwing the ball on 1st and goal)

5) he has nobody to throw to

I'm embarassed to read this board today. You're going to give up on your own team because of a loss?

If someone was sitting around posting about the way you're acting right now, what would they be saying about you guys? Show some pride, get a hold of yourselves, and realize it is hard to turn around a franchise, and we've had to go from a 4-3 team with 1-15 personnel to a 3-4 team, and aren't there yet.

This is supposed to be your team! I will be a Miami Dolphin fan for the rest of my life, no matter what happens. Period.

1) He has nobody to throw to

2) The int's he threw were on obvious passing downs when the bills were rushing the passer, no reciever on our team can get open, and Henne gets hit while he throws.

3) He has nobody to throw to

4) He's not the one calling the plays (ie Ricky Williams throwing the ball on 1st and goal)

5) he has nobody to throw to

you forgot that hes only started a few games hes pretty much a rookie andddddd ohh yeah,HIS WRS DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET OPEN!.

Heads should roll for this atrocity, but they probably won't.

Meanwhile, somewhere swirling around in Parcells mind he knows how he feels about this. When the pool was too deep for Saban, he took off. Parcells contract allows him to take off with all the loot. Will be interesting to see if he has the mettle to finish this project.

I'm embarassed to read this board today. You're going to give up on your own team because of a loss?

If someone was sitting around posting about the way you're acting right now, what would they be saying about you guys? Show some pride, get a hold of yourselves, and realize it is hard to turn around a franchise, and we've had to go from a 4-3 team with 1-15 personnel to a 3-4 team, and aren't there yet.

This is supposed to be your team! I will be a Miami Dolphin fan for the rest of my life, no matter what happens. Period.

Will they ever get there? It's been a long time since they were relevant, trust me I've been watching a long time

that has to be the case because none of the Tuna 's crew seems to be interested in improving this team. if Tuna leaves then i hope sparano and company leave too . sparano hasnt impressed me at all A good coach makes changes , a good gm brings in better talent . this basement bargin players are no bargins we need playmakers and lots of them.
I think every team knows you need play makers, they just don't grow on trees?

Heads should roll for this atrocity, but they probably won't.

Meanwhile, somewhere swirling around in Parcells mind he knows how he feels about this. When the pool was too deep for Saban, he took off. Parcells contract allows him to take off with all the loot. Will be interesting to see if he has the mettle to finish this project.

I think he does, he want's to leave a winner. This is the final chapter that will cement his legacy, he needs to finish strong

Tedd ginn sucks so bad that maybe we should trade Henne for JeMarcus Russell so he can throw deep passes to Ginn all game...

Mathmatically speaking, two negatives (one can't throw, and the other can't catch) will cancel each other out, so something positive would happen, right?

Yeah, I know the trading deadline is over....

Back
Top Bottom