***Official Dolphins @ Bills Game Day Thread*** | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Bills Game Day Thread***

What did we learn?

1. We are not a playoff team so start rooting against the Saints and Colts.

2. Coaching staff changes need to be made this off season (OC and DC at the very least)

3. Re-sign Ronnie Brown IMMEDIATELY.

4. WR is most definitely our greatest area of need.

Damn just Damn now I have to got to work and hear this damn CPT from Buffalo talk crap. And the sad part is he wanted them to lose so they can get a better draft pick. DAMDAMN DAMN

What did we learn?

2. Coaching staff changes need to be made this off season (OC and DC at the very least)

5.We need better linebackers aswell..Crowder sucks!

Does Parcells ditch this team this offseason?

that has to be the case because none of the Tuna 's crew seems to be interested in improving this team. if Tuna leaves then i hope sparano and company leave too . sparano hasnt impressed me at all A good coach makes changes , a good gm brings in better talent . this basement bargin players are no bargins we need playmakers and lots of them.

tack on another 24 4th qtr points given up by this defense. incredible.

What did we learn?

I learned our defense sucks

This franchise is an embarrassment. They've done nothing since the 70's. Nothing to give the fans reason to come to games. Want to know why the stadium is half empty? These guys have played the same kind of football for 30+ years. Complete losers from top to bottom.

Don't want to hear anything about Parcells, the game has passed him by.

I have to say the offensive play calling was atrocious. Put Henne in terrible positions when it counted.

Back
Top Bottom