*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16

December 22, 2013, the Bills are going to face a vengeance unbeknownst to man. This day was foretold and chronicled in the lore that is the *** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD ***. A mere slaughter shall not suffice for an event of this occasion. No, they must meet a more appropriate fate by becoming another trophy on our road to Lombardi. Ah yes, that will do.:)

buffalo_7455410x288-1.jpg

Happy Holidays, you filthy animal.

Me too, but just think of it as our first playoff game, is Tomorrow, and its a must win game, because we play first (12am central) (before, Patriots, Ravens, Bengals) . So, if we lose to the Bills, the Patriots have no incentive to beat Baltimore, because they will have wrapped up the division.

I don't hate this game. I was making a humerus image based commentary on Hayden's obvious hate for this game.

[video=youtube_share;bPp8ZHrmaVk]http://youtu.be/bPp8ZHrmaVk[/video]

Let's finish this thing

Thad Lewis about to show why he's a fourth string QB in the NFL.

Tannehill threw a pick six early & threw another INT in their end zone as we were about to score.
Sturgis missed a crucial field goal.
The Bills game winning field goal was set up by our fumble around midfield.

We absolutely gave that game AWAY and I want us to get our revenge tomorrow as we make our playoff push! Lets get a W!!

Phins up! :brewskis:
Man you sig is exactly how I was sitting on the couch for that game. LOL!

Saw on Twitter from some of the beat writers that someone pulled the fire alarm at 3:30am in the Dolphins hotel. ****ing idiot Bills fans! Silly tricks aint gonna work. This is OUR TIME

Saw on Twitter from some of the beat writers that someone pulled the fire alarm at 3:30am in the Dolphins hotel. ****ing idiot Bills fans! Silly tricks aint gonna work. This is OUR TIME

:bobdole:

The windy wet weather could be a blessing in disguise for us, as Awsi says the Bills will probably be energized out of the gate to sweep a divisional rival, and we might be a little flat coming off an emotional high. We just need to weather the storm (pun intended) and keep the game close for the first half, play it safe and run, run and run it some more. This will tire out their d-line and hopefully they remember along the way that they aren't really playing for anything and stop trying so hard.

Get down 17-0 again in the first quarter and the season is probably over.

I hate this game because of the match ups and I think the Fins do not have as much in the tank as they should because of last week's big win.

I say put up big points early and before second half in two minute drill and watch the Bills fans head home early in the crappy weather.

btw, it seems it will stop raining from about noon on until about 3pm or so. God I hope thats true.

Heading out soon. Ridin with Bills fans. lovely.

Go Dolphins!!!!!

They shouldn't have woke the bear. Now the bear is going to pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom