*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16

Yes, I think the fire alarm is a blessing in disguise. no falling asleep on these guys now.

I hate this game because of the match ups and I think the Fins do not have as much in the tank as they should because of last week's big win.

The Dolphins could and should win this game. We have a much better QB and receiving weapons. That and many other reasons we are fighting for the playoffs and they are not. No excuse not to win this game.

I can't sleep either. Made the trip to buffalo. My gf is sleeping while I'm pacing around waiting for her to wake up lol.
Very pumped up for the game

The first time we played Buffalo they were ahead of us in both offense and defense DVOA, so it might not have been as big of an upset as it seemed at the time. Now we are ahead on offense DVOA at 16th with them at 24th, but they are still ranked really high on defense at 4th in the league.

FWIW Tampa Bay was also ahead of us in both offense and defense DVOA when we played.

Its going to be a tough game and coaching/Tannehill will be the difference at the end of the day. Sturgis vs Carp too.

I am freaking out in Ecuador right now.

This game is too important to lose. Miami needs this win....a MUST WIN.

Im going with the belief that this team has finally caught fire AND understand now how to finish. Tough game. But I expect the D to lead the way. Maybe ... 21 - 13 Miami

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Me too, but just think of it as our first playoff game, is Tomorrow, and its a must win game, because we play first (12am central) (before, Patriots, Ravens, Bengals) . So, if we lose to the Bills, the Patriots have no incentive to beat Baltimore, because they will have wrapped up the division.

they can still wrap up a bye, and as beat up as they are, they would absolutely love to have a bye

100 percent chance of rain in 40/50 degree weather? Who would LIVE there?

I know it gets hot here during the summer and we complain, but I would have pneumonia every year if I lived in Buffalo.

Seriously though, the rain/wind worries me because we're a finesse team. At least Tanny throws the ball hard so he should be able to cut through that wind.

100 percent chance of rain in 40/50 degree weather? Who would LIVE there?

I know it gets hot here during the summer and we complain, but I would have pneumonia every year if I lived in Buffalo.

Seriously though, the rain/wind worries me because we're a finesse team. At least Tanny throws the ball hard so he should be able to cut through that wind.

I think I could get used to living in Miami but living in a cold climate makes you appreciate the summer sun so much more.

Back
Top Bottom