*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16

Gooooooo FINS!

(Just wanted to get that in before a hater showed up and declared the game over because we didn't score during warmups.)

I wonder if Rob Ford will be at the game today :wakeup:

vrOTnyW-1.gif

01HaWAC-1.gif

820435754-1.gif

Now that our offensive line has solidified this should be an easy win.

In fairness to Hayden, the wind/rain combined with the Bills run game vs our run defense is troublesome. But let's not act like this is a full strength team, or that when they beat us that they dominated us.

In fairness to Hayden, the wind/rain combined with the Bills run game vs our run defense is troublesome. But let's not act like this is a full strength team, or that when they beat us that they dominated us.

I don't disagree with that.

Ole' Shermy better mix it up by showing some new looks this week and not just rely on what's been working the past few weeks. Thats what happens with our O, we go back to the well too much and defenses figure us out before we change it up.

The Bills have nothing to play for and are not at full strength. The Dolphins have literally their whole season on the line, so I don't want to hear any ****ing excuses. Take care of your business Dolphins! I want to see a show of force out there today, an eyebrow raising smashing of Buffalo.

Give them nothing, but take from them EVERYTHING! /300

The Bills have nothing to play for and are not at full strength. The Dolphins have literally their whole season on the line, so I don't want to hear any ****ing excuses. Take care of your business Dolphins! I want to see a show of force out there today, an eyebrow raising smashing of Buffalo.

Give them nothing, but take from them EVERYTHING! /300

That is not true. Coach Marrone is back next year and is trying build something. They play very hard esp. at home.

I look for a big time thrashing of the Bills today, this team is firing on all CYLINDERS, relax with your beverage of choice, kick your feet up and enjoy the ride, Alright Miammmmmmmmmmmi.

Back
Top Bottom