*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16

The Bills' secondary is a little cause for concern. We need to get the running game going today. They are missing key players on O, the defense should expect a lot more runs and screens. This one could get out of hand if we are not careful. As the defense has shown no resilience to stopping the running game in critical situations.

I dont think it is at all strange to be worried about a road game in week 16 of the NFL. 2 weeks ago the Browns had the Patriots effectively beat on the road. Anything can happen.

We should win if we execute, but there are some tough matchups, namely their backs against our run D. The other side of the equation is that as Dolphins fans, we are so used to let downs, its quite normal to expect one...for me at least. Just win.

Freezing rain coming down over here, I pray to god we don't lose power...

The Bills' secondary is a little cause for concern. We need to get the running game going today. They are missing key players on O, the defense should expect a lot more runs and screens. This one could get out of hand if we are not careful. As the defense has shown no resilience to stopping the running game in critical situations.

The Bills are the ultimate front runners.

I could really use a win so far the christmas season has sucked.

i hate waiting for the games to start this is agonizing. i miss working night shift where i wouldnt wake up untill an hour before gametime.

I have a ton of emotion invested in this game today. Please don't let me down and ruin my holiday week... keep it rolling Tannehill.

Here's the parking lot, 3 hours before kickoff.
Crickets
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcGNIYHCcAAujyO.jpg

Looks pretty empty. Fin fans are definitely in town, twitter's filled with it. Just not at the stadium yet, I guess. Still, I'm surprised, this shot is from 10am?

BcGNIYHCcAAujyO-1.jpg

They've got some tailgating scheduled off-site:

BbuLI_yIgAAIh2g-1.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom