*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16

Boy, that looks miserable.

1488181_325892414216310_900415523_n-1.jpg

silenthill20051102012217756000-1.jpg

Worked 14 hours till 9 am this morning legit can't sleep I'm so pumped with adrenaline .....so glad I'm not the only one. One more step towards glory tminus 135 minutes!

Last minute line movements favoring the Bills and Pats, if my theory is correct those teams will get some extra calls from the refs.

I'm ready for this to kickoff. Glad it's a 1pm game I hate waiting for later games to start. I got my good luck coffee from Dunkin Donuts. As a smoker I appreciate that it's going to be in the 60's today in PA so I'm not freezing my ass off during the many trips I make outside during Phins games :)

Kickoff can't get here soon enough.

Has been along week waiting for it!!!

Here's some folks. This was posted to FB just a few minutes ago. Boy, that looks miserable.
1488181_325892414216310_900415523_n-1.jpg

This time of year, I wake up every morning and thank God I live in this beautiful city.

And I'm not even religious. I think I'd kill myself if I had to wake up to that weather every morning.

Bokamper just reported not even a wisp of wind right now. Said, tannehill and moore expected to be passing in 20 mph winds.

There is a chance the Dolphins will rock all aqua today... Doubt it, but would be pretty sweet.

EDIT: White jerseys, Aqua pants. oh well

Last edited by a moderator:
This time of year, I wake up every morning and thank God I live in this beautiful city.

And I'm not even religious. I think I'd kill myself if I had to wake up to that weather every morning.

The snow bank next to my driveway is higher than my car, probably getting close to 6ft. Its pretty normal we get that much snow but we don't usually have that much already and its only Dec 22nd, winter just ****ing started!!!!

Back
Top Bottom