*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 158 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Heh. That onside kick was adorable. Wish we had our TO's Philbin...

The most creative part of our team is the special teams. Our defense just went out and ran some basic vanilla trash and got shredded all game.

I'm a huge Wake fan, but how often is he really a factor against an upper-echelon team? He's a very good player, but not great. He can't elevate his game and doesn't have enough good players around him to be able to help make him a bigger factor in games like this.

I'm starting to doubt Wake. He doesn't show up as often or more than he does. The other thing that really annoys me is how often he is not in the game when it is on the line. Great players are almost always in the game, especially when it's on the line. How often do we see JJ Watt on the sidelines?

What assholes. Just like the Pats trying to run the score up. REALLY MANNING? Take a need you ****ing ******.

lol...I'm a homer because I know football and you don't...OK...I'll accept that.

Again...playing mostly backups on the O-line how do you think the line is going to give Tannehill time to throw?

You don't know **** and you embarass yourself weekly it is why you stopped doing VIP! Because you got owned! There was plenty of time today! I wasn't even blanding RT! Offensive schem sucked! Same with defense! Find up homer

Back
Top Bottom