*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

joenhre

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The offense did more than enough to win. The Defense crapped the bed when they were needed most. I don't what to hear anyone say that this is an elite defense ever again.

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
Hammered
Reaction score
I could literally cry right now. So sa d. Not even an attempt at a long pass to wallace

Fins4Ever&Ever

"Deep Threat"
Reaction score
First guy to go up to Manning at end of game was Jimmy Wilson!! Manning pulls him in and says THANKS JIMMY!! You can't make this **** up.

Good_Dylan

Second String
Reaction score
Our D was sneaky bad today as in...they only stopped them when they didnt need too...

phinfan13

Starter
Reaction score
Another moral victory. We're a lock for the Moral Victory Super Bowl.
I found another one, we're still 8-6 against Peyton and he's never beaten us by more than 5 points. I think we could go undefeated in terms of moral victories.

ebozzz

Starter
Reaction score
We didn't have it on defense today and it cost us. Great game none the less and I love this team! I think things are definitely on the upswing and future looks bright....

teemu7

Starter
Reaction score
What do you expect this team had so many injures to overcome it was impossible
Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.

I expect them to hold a double digit lead in the fourth. I expect the coach not to be the total ****ing bitch that he is.
And I fully expect us to lose next week and end the season.

PCmor

Continuity
Reaction score
Team is what it is. No point getting excited about them until they prove they can win a close game against a good team. Until they do that, it's still just an average team.

Top Bottom