*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Who is not worried about Denver's line? You make it sound like you are the only one worried. Of course their line is a threat, one of the best in the league but we have overcome obstacles all year long. Don't count us out yet.

I just do not think it is discussed enough. Denver's defense is most def. good enough to "wear the hat" today esp. vs Miami's line situation.

I think it will be less of an issue then stated. Mario killed Dallas yet we moved the ball all game

"Peyton Manning is not playing good football right now. I'm putting Denver on upset alert." -@kurt13warner

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork
Ryan Tannehill has more passing yards than Peyton Manning. And more rushing yards than CJ Anderson. -@marshallfaulk #BOLDpredictions

So I'm at the airport about to fly for work, wearing my Fins sweatshirt as it's game day. This punk ass kid in a broncos hat sees me and grabs his junk with a "F U" look on his face. I want this win even more now because of this bastard kid

Do you think that is recipe to succeed going fwd?

You can get around 1 bad OL. when both tackles suck or when multiple OL are bad. That's when you have an issue. Maybe my evaluation is off but James is holding his own at LT. The rest of the line wasnt an issue last week even with the stud DTs buffalo had. If RT is the only horrible spot. Yes I think we can get by

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

So I'm at the airport about to fly for work, wearing my Fins sweatshirt as it's game day. This punk ass kid in a broncos hat sees me and grabs his junk with a "F U" look on his face. I want this win even more now because of this bastard kid
Don't let a kid punk you

Thanks for sharing bro! Keeping the faith for a victory today.

Take your pills.

I prefer to try one of the vets at RT. OR, as I opined in the summer, I thought that one of the few things this roster was missing was a swing OT. Unfortunately, that has come to be.

You can get around 1 bad OL. when both tackles suck or when multiple OL are bad. That's when you have an issue. Maybe my evaluation is off but James is holding his own at LT. The rest of the line wasnt an issue last week even with the stud DTs buffalo had. If RT is the only horrible spot. Yes I think we can get by

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Don't let a kid punk you

James was not that good vs. Buffalo at LT. He "got by". However, it is a brutal task to ask a rookie RT to move mid season to the most demanding spot on the line. My point is that Thomas is not "just the only" weak link on the line…I think there are a few including LT, Colledge at guard and Pouncey playing out of position.

Well if this team wants to make a playoff run it's going to depend on the play of drafted and developed players along the line. A scary thought, but one that could pay great dividends for the long term. Consistent winners are not built by Free Agents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broncos president Joe Ellis and vice president Mac Freeman have both talked to the team's scoreboard operator about appropriate guidelines, team officials told Adam Schefter of ESPN.

The talks come in the wake of incidents that occurred during the Broncos' last home game -- a 35-21 victory against the San Diego Chargers on Oct. 23.

Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning was critical of the scoreboard operator's antics near the end of the game, even blaming the video boards' technical crew for a false start penalty that he said was caused by distraction from those antics.

"I got a problem with our scoreboard operator; I've got to have a little talk with him,'' Manning said after that game. "I'm not sure what he's doing. He's playing music and showing players dancing, getting the crowd fired up and we have the ball. I don't think we should be doing that.''

Manning also had taken exception to "disrespectful" treatment of Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers during the second half.
http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescr...ncos-talk-to-scoreboard-operator/Default.aspx

James was not that good vs. Buffalo at LT. He "got by". However, it is a brutal task to ask a rookie RT to move mid season to the most demanding spot on the line. My point is that Thomas is not "just the only" weak link on the line…I think there are a few including LT, Colledge at guard and Pouncey playing out of position.

Hayden, seriously man, you're a great poster and believe me, we ALL get it, you are worried about the line. So are most others (although clearly not as much as you). But you're getting into full Negative-Nancy/Debbie downer territory here.

JLC reports that Julius Thomas is UNLIKELY to play today…

Take it with a grain of salt considering the source, but thought I would share.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Hayden, seriously man, you're a great poster and believe me, we ALL get it, you are worried about the line. So are most others (although clearly not as much as you). But you're getting into full Negative-Nancy/Debbie downer territory here.

I just do not like the situation and think it will be the team's undoing. Sorry man.

Back
Top Bottom