*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 160 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Yeah let's moan when a team finishes a game , something we can't do.

The offense did more than enough to win. The Defense crapped the bed when they were needed most. I don't what to hear anyone say that this is an elite defense ever again.

I could literally cry right now. So sa d. Not even an attempt at a long pass to wallace

First guy to go up to Manning at end of game was Jimmy Wilson!! Manning pulls him in and says THANKS JIMMY!! You can't make this **** up.

Our D was sneaky bad today as in...they only stopped them when they didnt need too...

Another moral victory. We're a lock for the Moral Victory Super Bowl.

I found another one, we're still 8-6 against Peyton and he's never beaten us by more than 5 points. I think we could go undefeated in terms of moral victories.

We didn't have it on defense today and it cost us. Great game none the less and I love this team! I think things are definitely on the upswing and future looks bright....

What do you expect this team had so many injures to overcome it was impossible

Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.

I expect them to hold a double digit lead in the fourth. I expect the coach not to be the total ****ing bitch that he is.
And I fully expect us to lose next week and end the season.

Team is what it is. No point getting excited about them until they prove they can win a close game against a good team. Until they do that, it's still just an average team.

Back
Top Bottom