*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 161 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Since you can't stack a side anymore the best way to get an onside kick is to kick it halfway down the field and try to win the footrace to the ball. That has the side benefit of already putting you in field goal range.

Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.

I expect them to hold a double digit lead in the fourth. I expect the coach not to be the total ****ing bitch that he is.
And I fully expect us to lose next week and end the season.

The season is already effectively over. We fall to tenth place after today, and we still have Baltimore and the Pats, providing at least one more loss. AFC is too close this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Philbin's Finesse Fins will always come up short, that's what finesse teams do.

The season is already effectively over. We fall to tenth place after today, and we still have Baltimore and the Pats, providing at least one more loss. AFC is too close this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No it's not you ****ing quitter. Give up on something else you little female dog.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

No it's not you ****ing quitter. Give up on something else you little female dog.

Even with 10 wins we need help to name the post season.

Stop getting angry at people and face reality.

Oh shut the **** up you delusional clown. are you new to watching this team? This has 9-7 and another missed playoff year written all over it. Sorry that your feeble mind cannot process reality. We Are barely .500 and have pissed our pants in every big moment, what is it that you are watching to make you think otherwise.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Even with 10 wins we need help to name the post season.

Stop getting angry at people and face reality.

He's a delusional homer

I think the Dolphins are on their way to being a good team, just not there yet. They are just behind the big boys, can play with them but can't beat them. Next year with a successful offseason this team will get their. Also, Tanny is really coming along, develop a deep ball and we have ourselves a QB guys. The end of this year may be painful but I finally believe, and I'm not willy nilly, good times are coming.

Back
Top Bottom