*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

The change in strategy won the game. We have no running game. We will go as far as RT's arm takes us.

We need to trade for a pulling guard, and we need another option at the seam..

Was the horrible running game the fault of the offense or the stout play of Cleveland's defense?

Shame about the Pats and Jets winning, but super super happy Dolphins won this one. Seemed like everyone was calling the Browns upset, and the second half showed we were squarely the better team.

One of my friends was drafting in fantasy and asked me about the dolphins. I wrote him, "Make SURE you pick up sturgis and the Dolphins D, avoid all Dolphins offensive players like the plague...especially Lamar Miller." 1 week in, I look pretty damn smart.

jets winning is no big deal. They won a home game vs. a bad team. The jets are insignificant in the division.

The fact that the Pats barely beat the Bills, and the Jets barely beat the Bucs, good news for us. Our run game needs to improve.

If we had Justin Smiley in his prime and Keller healthy, we would be contenders that's for sure.... Incognito is so damn mediocre, I think people only like him because of his "Yeah bitch yeah" moment on hard knocks last year.

Shame about the Pats and Jets winning, but super super happy Dolphins won this one. Seemed like everyone was calling the Browns upset, and the second half showed we were squarely the better team.

One of my friends was drafting in fantasy and asked me about the dolphins. I wrote him, "Make SURE you pick up sturgis and the Dolphins D, avoid all Dolphins offensive players like the plague...especially Lamar Miller." 1 week in, I look pretty damn smart.

haha I got Dolphins D and Sturgis, Hartline, and Daniel Thomas.

I am curious to see how this offense develops over the season. With as much pressure Cleveland was bringing and how they overpursued almost every play, I was waiting for a screen pass or reverse. Miller or Wallace have the ability to make these kind of plays successful. Maybe that will come in later games.

We broke team records for the least rushing yards in a game. I am concerned. I am glad we won and deserved to win. But our running game is absent and that makes me worry.

Back
Top Bottom