*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night

Can I just say how nutted up I am right now...I have been short and snappy with my family this morning. I got exasperated with the clerk at the grocery store. Big game tonight and it is still hours away.

this is going to be a long day. Fins destroy the Bucs 68-0

Man, its going to be a loooong day and the media coverage leading up to this is going to be insane. I dont know if I can sit through the pregame nonsense.

Yeah!!! Back to Football! A win will sure help! Go Fins!

I hope Philbin and the Dolphins come out strong in the first quarter, FOR ONCE!

Last time we did that, I was asking for the same thing, then we blew a 14 point lead to the pats haha maybe we should just play from behind we seem to win that way lol

The Bucs are the NFL's WORST TEAM people. Remember that. They suck **** no matter where they play. Last week was a FLUKE and Seattle just took them lightly and played bad, spotted them a lead and easily won the game.

They have a ****ty rookie QB who is a back-up, and a back-up rookie RB. No way they can penetrate the Dolphins D. I will be baffled if they do.

Miami wins BIG TIME tonight. I am a bit worried with Richie missing on the front line, I think we will see how important he is to this team and how they need him back ASAP. Hopefully it works out. So need to run the ball a lot more and should have no problem scoring easily.

Miami 27 Tampa 10

The game thread should be intersting depending on the flow of the game thats for sure.

Keys to winning:

Commit to the run again, get Miller 22-26 touches again this game.
Use more 6 OL sets on 1st and 2nd down. This keeps Tannehill clean on play action passes.
Move Wallace around a bit to get mismatch and don't allow Revis to press.
Must know where DT Gerald McCoy is at every play, especially passing downs.

Get pressure on rookie QB Mike Glennon. Use zone blitzes, stunts, and Nickel blitzes.
Front four must be able to stiff the run, need Safeties to help with V-Jax.
Must force turnovers on a young QB. I expect our DBs to bait him into throws and get maybe two INTs.

Dolphins win 31-13.

New Dolphins drinking game: take a shot every time we line up in the shotgun and the play is negative or results in minimal gain.

I expect to be dead by the 3rd quarter.

New Dolphins drinking game, take a shot for every time you say to yourself, "WTF?!"

hahha, I don't expect to survive the second quarter

Didn't think we were allowed to actually talk about football on here anymore

So done with any post on JM, RI right now. Jus want to see this game tonight, get back to some winning football.

Back
Top Bottom