*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night

This is a guaranteed victory by a nice margin. Just so you know.

Brunell predicts bucs In a low scoring game with more fgs than tds and more completions for Glennon than rt

Bs

Brunell is nothing but a back up! He was a pro back up QB, and now he's a back up analyst for E! SPN .

We are getting heavily picked against. Not that it really matters, just makes me hate NFL Network/ESPN even more.

6 more hours. I got ants in my pants. :lol:

Cam Wake is going to feast on pirates tonite!

tempDaveCross-0004--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

I hope the guys come out ready to take some frustration out on the Bucs. I can't imagine the headache that they have been dealing with for the past 10 days and I am sure they are ready to rip someone's head off! I think we are going to destroy Tampa and hopefully move on as a team away from the circus that is going on.

Man the game-day thread was almost bumped down to the next page.

Enough on Martin, who's subbing for Incognito and Martin tonight?

Can we run against Tampa?

Our season is going to take a dramatic turn tomorrow night.

What would qualify? A win is a yawn, so you mean a loss? On Tuesday, Ireland and Philbin are fired? Is that the turn you're looking for?

A win has us tied for the 6th seed in the AFC. That makes this team way more interesting than morbid speculation on who the new coach and GM will be.

I'm looking for a big game from Lamar Miller and a solid win over the Bucs, en route to a very successful 8-8 season!

Miami needs to blow them out put any doubts about leadership to rest with a dominant win after a distracting week

Does this team really rally around Joe? I don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom