*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night

Wow, seems Ref want to teach us a lesson more and more these day.

If we can get some calls coming our way for the rest of the season, we may be able to finish 8-8!! I'm so excited!

If we can get some calls coming our way for the rest of the season, we may be able to finish 8-8!! I'm so excited!

excited about 8-8? I don't think any fan should be excited about that thought. I think this team can go 10-6. I would be excited about that

excited about 8-8? I don't think any fan should be excited about that thought. I think this team can go 10-6. I would be excited about that

Great - show me 6-2 on the remaining schedule. Not happening.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

I'm a realist.

By the way, if Mike Tirico hops up on his high horse tonight about Richie's conduct...

... just remember that Mike was suspended for 3 months by ESPN many years ago for a whole boatload of sexual misconduct against female employees.

Great - show me 6-2 on the remaining schedule. Not happening.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

I'm a realist.

wins - Bucs, Bills, Jets, Chargers (chargers find ways to lose games, west coast coming east), Panthers (the Panthers are not legit, everybody is beating the 49ers lately, and I mean they are weak this year), Steelers

wins - Bucs, Bills, Jets, Chargers (chargers find ways to lose games, west coast coming east), Panthers (the Panthers are not legit, everybody is beating the 49ers lately), Steelers

Fine, but tonight and vs. Jets are only games where we'll be favorites. Panthers ARE legit and 49ers are 6-3. Steelers O looks better. At Buffalo on 12/22 is tough.

I see 3 more wins - TB, vs. Jets, and either @ Jets or @ Buff. The rest are tough, which is why 8-8 isn't all bad.

Good amount of dolphins fans here at Ray Jay - ready to take over here!

Fine, but tonight and vs. Jets are only games where we'll be favorites. Panthers ARE legit and 49ers are 6-3. Steelers O looks better. At Buffalo on 12/22 is tough.

I see 3 more wins - TB, vs. Jets, and either @ Jets or @ Buff. The rest are tough, which is why 8-8 isn't all bad.
I agree it will be tough, I just have confidence in this team. maybe unwarranted, call me an optimist. the oline is the key. if tannehill has time we score, when he doesnt we have trouble. I think the oline actually plays better with Garner and the addition of Yeatman in run formations

what isnt talked about cuz we aren't focused on football lately around here. Nate Garner is a better scheme fit then Incognito. more agile

I wanna see a fired up Miami Dolphins team tonight.

mGnDKJRrBA_oVsS64bCOcig-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom