*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night

I have little confidence in Joe tonight. A perfect chance to rally the troops. I am not sure he can. Not in his DNA.

I have little confidence in Joe tonight. A perfect chance to rally the troops. I am not sure he can. Not in his DNA.

you don't like philbin we get it. he rallied a win last week after Martin walked out.. overblown as far as distraction

Ya if we come out flat again, we are in for a long night.

That said, here's a message to Sherman. Run the ball from the I with Miller!!! No shotgun draws, now empty backfields, no "pistol" formations. Line up and pound it!! 30+ times!!!

you don't like philbin we get it. he rallied a win last week after Martin walked out.. overblown as far as distraction

Joe's team also came out ultra flat vs. the Bills off of a bye and could not finish the game. They could not close the Ravens and a division foe in the Pats. Be fair when assessing Joe's season.

Joe has proven little yet get back to me when he has winning head coach record..
I am expecting a pumped up pissed dolphins team united under this overblown scandal.

If Joe loses this one we will feel like a dolphin that jumped off a cliff and hit rock bottom..

Dang Patterson is out AGAIN?? Man is he made of glass or something?

I'm shocked by Watkins over Garner

where did it say Watkins starting over Garner? refering to post above me

Garner is the starter.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

McCoy, David and Revis are studs. They scare me much tonight. Watch out.

So, when the Fish lose tonight to a winless team, are their fans giving up on the season and will starts concentrating on the drafts,new GM and coach?

I am heading over to watch the game at a sport's bar with about 20 other Phin's fans. Really looking forward to this game. I want us to shut up all the haters who are taking the Bucs, all because they are overeacting to the Martin-Incognito non-story.

I'm in the stadium watching warmups. Lots of fins fans. Almost feels like Sun Life stadium.

So, when the Fish lose tonight to a winless team, are their fans giving up on the season and will starts concentrating on the drafts,new GM and coach?

I am just happy that Jet's fans are set on Geno Smith as their franchise QB. :3w:

Garner is the starter.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

McCoy, David and Revis are studs. They scare me much tonight. Watch out.
my mistake

Back
Top Bottom