***Official Dolphins @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 104 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

we should have lost this game by 20. I wish we would have. this was a huge wake up call here. we played like crap tonight

Dolphins look Bad TONIGHT... if they play like this in Regular season. I am VERY worried.

But, the Bucs may be really good team this season.

Good teams always find ways to win. 3-0.

Regardless of how sloppy we played, I still see this team as a 10-12 win team.

I saw a lot of Illinois games and Vontae isn't afraid to hit guys. Same with Gabril Wilson. We have had too many soft d-backs.....remember Cameron Worrell?

I don't have a problem with that hit. Vontae is a physical corner. it was just instincts to make that hit. he was not trying to hurt the guy.

I liked the 2nd team DL and LB's. We've got talent there. 1st team OL just sucked and Grove looked and played "small." That could be BIG trouble...

I liked the 2nd team DL and LB's. We've got talent there. 1st team OL just sucked and Grove looked and played "small." That could be BIG trouble...
2nd team OL was even worse except for Murphy.

I'm starting to think maybe we should have thought twice before upgrading" our OLC position with DeGuglielmo.

Back
Top Bottom