***Official Dolphins @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 103 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

damn lol they just took the knee. Well at least a win is a win is a win. Hope they learned a lot from this game and take that knowledge and use it to good purpose. GO FINS!

Well Miami Wins The All Fl Best..beat All 2 Teams..
1-0 Afc
2-0 Nfc
3-0 The Ugly Way This Game..

That is a 260lb QB he hit him how he needed too! It will help the kid learn to slid. Vontea played well tonight FINALLY!

I think Marino should run up the middle. That would make this a true nightmare and I could wake myself up.

See man, all you haters saying we're going to lose 73-0. We won Miami style. By a few points.

that was one ugly game. I don't even count that as a win. pre season or not . we played like crap. I hope Sparano, lets the team know it.

we play to the quality of our opponents too much..... that is my game analysis at this point

we should dominate these weaker teams, but we play at their level. need to change that thought process that we can be lackadaisical with these teams. its how keep losing to effin houston

The only positive you can take out of this is that, as bad as Miami played, they still won..

I saw a lot of Illinois games and Vontae isn't afraid to hit guys. Same with Gabril Wilson. We have had too many soft d-backs.....remember Cameron Worrell?

Back
Top Bottom