***Official Dolphins @ Chargers Game Day Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

I was listening to WQAM the other day and Chris Chambers was on there talking and he was asked the question, about playing against miami's young corners, and he said the whole team can't wait i think we are in trouble. chargers 28 dolphins 14

I think if we had John Beck today we would win this game, he passes deep to ginn and we win. dolphins 31 chargers 28

Cant believe there was no look-a-like thread this week :(

yeah cause Chagers passing offense looks just like the Colts passing offense...

Our offense will dominate San Diego.

We need to blitz. We keep playing the pass and getting it burnt. Our Secondary sucks, so come after the QB. Pass rush makes the secondary look good.

At least if the Falcons stomp the Patriots today like I think they definitely CAN, the Dolphins won't look quite as bad so far this year. We played the Falcons ok.

We definitely gave the Colts and Peyton all they could handle. If there was no Peyton, we definitely would have won that game easily. Peyton pulled yet another rabbit out of a hat to pull off the win against us.

I played sports with people like Peyton before. They just aggravate the hell out of you when they somehow manage to pull off miracle games like that. When you play the Colts the old saying definitely applies .... "it ain't over until it's OVER" ... no more seconds left. Your team can't be loafing to the finish line or Peyton will burn you. Gotta hammer a wooden stake in his heart like he's a vampire or something. :chuckle:

At least if the Falcons stomp the Patriots today like I think they definitely CAN, the Dolphins won't look quite as bad so far this year. We played the Falcons ok.

We definitely gave the Colts and Peyton all they could handle. If there was no Peyton, we definitely would have won that game easily. Peyton pulled yet another rabbit out of a hat to pull off the win against us.

I played sports with people like Peyton before. They just aggravate the hell out of you when they somehow manage to pull off miracle games like that. When you play the Colts the old saying definitely applies .... "it ain't over until it's OVER" ... no more seconds left. Your team can't be loafing to the finish line or Peyton will burn you. Gotta hammer a wooden stake in his heart like he's a vampire or something. :chuckle:
We're a far better team than the record shows. New England is a far worse team than us. They look really bad. New York will be brought down to earth when they play good D's. Buffalo is still the worst team in the division.

This division may end up being really bad this year due to the hard schedule. Jets look good, but it's only week 3.

I gave away my Marlins tickets today, hopefully karma was watching and knows I just want the Dolphins to win today!

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!!

It's gonna be another wild game with more swings than a bipolar on a playground.

Keep taking those steps forward, win or lose.

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!!

It's gonna be another wild game with more swings than a bipolar on a playground.

Keep taking those steps forward, win or lose.

That's the approach , slowly and slowly we are getting better and better. Too early to lose confidence in our team. We improved from our mistakes in the first ground. Now we need to improve from the second game. I believe win or lose will see a better fins' team.

I Have eagerly tried to forget our embarrassing defeat against the Colts. We are winning a very close match with the digits 17-14. Go Dolphins!!!!!:hi5:

Frankly, I fear a defeat today. :(

Back
Top Bottom