***Official Dolphins @ Chargers Game Day Thread*** | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Nothing you can do but shake your head. I think the trifecta is no longer untouchable as far as criticism. The bad decisions far outweigh the good ones.

Who can the Dolpins draft with the first pick? Any nice QBs out there?? LBs? DBs? WRs?

Bradford or McCoy. I think we're going to draft one if one of the two fall on our pick. Henne might be a decent backup in the league, but I just don't see any polish on him, creativity or poise that you need from a franchise QB. He will be our Kellen Clemens.

sad that as a fan of a team i have to already start looking forward to the draft 3 weeks into the season, i live in NY which makes it even worse i gota listen to all the stupid jet fans who overreact and get overhyped over a lucky jet team and gota take crap for being a dolphin fan once again...this team really makes me pissed

To think if we had some decent receivers and a consistent QB with a strong arm. Oh and a Defense that could cover and tackle. Then we'd actually have a good team. Now it's pretty much Ronnie and Ricky then a bunch of guys named Fred.

Back
Top Bottom