***Official Dolphins @ Chargers Game Day Thread*** | Page 89 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Well, you can be mad as you want...this is a process still. This team is trying to get back to winning ways and its not there yet. Lets be honest, last year was nice but unexpected and way ahead of schedule.

I'm pissed that we aren't winning...but I still understand this is a process

Well, season is pretty much gone, I still think the fins will win the next and have a decent shot at beating NO. But the reason why you dont start 0-3 and get to the playoffs is you will have ups and downs during the season. Regardless I think Henne should be at the help from now on. At least we can see if he has what it takes...

Well, you can be mad as you want...this is a process still. This team is trying to get back to winning ways and its not there yet. Lets be honest, last year was nice but unexpected and way ahead of schedule.

I'm pissed that we aren't winning...but I still understand this is a process

I hope you are right... so, I agree with you on this... :up:

No way we're losing this. We're pissed, the players are pissed, all of Miami is pissed. I'd hate to be Sproles right now. No way we're going 0-3.

Really? Hmmm....look ahere. I'll be damned. :wink:

i think this game is going to be real close, but we come out on top because we control time of possession.

Prediction: Miami dolphins 24- San diego Chargers 21

Yes, of course...because as we saw last week, TOP means SOOOOO much to the outcome of the game.

We're a far better team than the record shows. New England is a far worse team than us. They look really bad. New York will be brought down to earth when they play good D's. Buffalo is still the worst team in the division.

This division may end up being really bad this year due to the hard schedule. Jets look good, but it's only week 3.

ROFLMAO...how do you guys come up with this stuff...seriously?

Back
Top Bottom