***Official Dolphins @ Chargers Game Day Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
I have bought a new Dolphins shirt for this game, and I will be boiling brats and pounding beers and expecting a win, goddammit!

Let's go!

brian_s_milf-1.gif

IDK I think the Phins have a good shot at this game today. In order to win we are going to need every single player to come up big. We first need the safeties to tackle. Sean Smith is the best player we have in the secondary and I see great things in his future. I am not worried about sproles. I am sure he will have a good game but there is only so much damage he can cause. Our run defense is also very reliable. Ronnie, Ricky, and our O-line will do what they do. The Chargers do not have the best run defense and I am sure the coaches will take advantage of it. We need the recievers to come up big today. I believe in Pennington he has always been reliable. Granted he does not have the greatest arm but he covers it up with being smart and having great touch. We can definitely win with him we just need the recievers to get open. I think we win this game 24-20. No matter what happens it will be a great game to watch.

I had tickets to this game...but work told me I couldn't get the day off...so now I'm watching from home :-( Go FiNS!!

Miami - 34 San Diego 31

woo!

I think our offense will be a carbon copy of what we did to the Colts only this time we get it done on a last second drive to WIN 26-24.

I think the Phins will play very much like they did against the Colts. Difference will be that Rivers is not mentally at Manning's level, and the things that Manning punished us for won't be taken advantage of in quite the same way.

i say Cromartie 2 pics and jammer 1 on pennington

I think the Phins will play very much like they did against the Colts. Difference will be that Rivers is not mentally at Manning's level, and the things that Manning punished us for won't be taken advantage of in quite the same way.

and SD defense isnt as bad and as small as Indys and they have far more superior CBs to Indy.

I think the colts game got you in LALA land.
I am embarrassed to say I witnessed a 45 min possession to 15 min poss. loss. Then when i see the pictures of penny looking off wide open receivers, it just completes that day. :rimshot:

I hope MIA wins. I just see to many holes on DEF.

Have to watch the seams early, watch the PA and Jackson over the top.

Sproles on swings and screens. ST needs to tackle and prevent the field position switch that the SD ST can cause.

MIA needs to play their game of running the ball and getting first downs. Penny needs to THROW the ball and take CHANCES. You don't win in the NFL, against good teams, by being conservative. It works for only so long. Penny needs to be a PLAYMAKER not a game manager.

The money and the lines have closed in MIA's favor.

I'm gonna go MIA wins by 2.

lol, we're gonna get smacked around guys. I hope i'm wrong and i'll be cheering as hard as everybody, but I expect to be back here in a sour mood tomorrow night.

I think our offense will be a carbon copy of what we did to the Colts only this time we get it done on a last second drive to WIN 26-24.

I think our offense will be a carbon copy of what it was against the Colts as well...and we will lose 27-16. 3 FGs and 1 TD.

I think Gerbil Wilson just missed another tackle.

Back
Top Bottom