*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 149 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

Great win on the road. Luck is really a star, it’s a bfd to pressure him as little as we did and come out of their house with a win. Let’s see who else can do that. Proud of my team today!

Don't mean to be a downer and I know we shouldn't care, but I bet them bastards on espn, will still only talk about Lucks play!!

We can thank J. Ireland for B. Grimes. Let's give credit where credit is due. I'm not a die hard supporter or hater of Ireland but this CB can play. I'm glad he's on the Dolphins.

The Cleveland win gave us no respect...now we have beaten the Lucky Colts. I am curious to see the bandwagon seats start to fill up.
I am still concerned about our oline, this injury to Solai, and the need for more scoring. We just don't have the firepower or killer instinct to put teams away when we should to be considered dominant.
All that said...I am extremely happy with the 2-0 star

FUUUUUUUCK YESS!!!! What a game! What a win! Only wish the god damn redzone channel would have shown more than 2 plays in the 2nd half. I was freaking out haha. What a start to the season. Great day to be a Phin

Cheers!

Post game coverage kindof sucked...much more about Luck and the losers than I would like. How about showing Miami winning? *******s!

Only second game of long season but ramifications of that win are simply massive. When Dolphins make the playoffs everyone will look back at today's victory as the catalyst.

Can't wait to sit back and watch entire week of "experts' who have dismissed Dolphins, have to bend the knee and hug our nuts.

Don't mean to be a downer and I know we shouldn't care, but I bet them bastards on espn, will still only talk about Lucks play!!

From what I saw, they didn't really boost up Tanny's performance or that Miami won...they just talked about how Miami spoiled Luck's chance for another come-from-behind win. How about our defense stepping up like champs and holding that offense to 3 points in the second half or our young QB outplaying the Mighty Andrew Luck? Screw them, let them run us down all year because they will have to have respect in the end, begrudgingly or not!

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Only second game of long season but ramifications of that win are simply massive. When Dolphins make the playoffs everyone will look back at today's victory as the catalyst.

Can't wait to sit back and watch entire week of "experts' who have dismissed Dolphins, have to bend the knee and hug our nuts.

True statement, we are 2-0 vs. AFC opponents as well which can definitely play into playoff qualification and seeding - especially with the Colts.

There are a lot of posts of how great Luck is. Luck is awesome, future hall of famer blah blah blah. Our boy outplayed him. Tannehill had about 3 fewer yards on 10 fewer attempts. Luck is overrated. Yes he is a pretty good talent but he is a baby like Cutler.

We only won 2 games on the road all season last year. This is a good start

This was a great win for Miami, I'm exhausted..can't take many games like this, but I'm glad our D showed up in the 4th, and Lamar getting the 1st down to keep Indy from getting one more chance.

The Cleveland win gave us no respect...now we have beaten the Lucky Colts. I am curious to see the bandwagon seats start to fill up.
I am still concerned about our oline, this injury to Solai, and the need for more scoring. We just don't have the firepower or killer instinct to put teams away when we should to be considered dominant.
All that said...I am extremely happy with the 2-0 star
Check out the 70' to 73' Dolphins. Given your screen name I'd assume you are aware they didn't blow good teams away either. They dominated in the areas that matter and played perfect football when they had to. Our team had NO PENALTIES today. Our kicker kicked the same 54 yarder, TWICE. Our front 7 got sacks when it mattered and our TE played one hell of a game of football up the seam for a guy who most here have been calling a scrub.
We did a lot of other good stuff too. It is playing well when you have to, as you have to that gets you to championships. Against a good team, I really can't expect more than that.

Awesome win. Very excited about this team. And what can I say about Tannehill? Awesome job today. To outduel Andrew Luck and win @Indy is no small accomplishment. And Dion Jordan STILL hasn't lost to Luck. Great day to be a Fins fan!!

Back
Top Bottom