*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 150 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

Team looked really good. They ran the ball and protected tannehill for the most part and that was the biggest concern going into this game. They got Wallace involved with some well designed and executed plays. This game did a lot to ease a lot of concerns and worries. The new worry is now Soliai. But however it turns out, it was VERY good to see a running game and some completed passes.

Most importantly you get the feeling the team is going in the right direction hopefully they keep it up and keep building on the successes.

There are a lot of posts of how great Luck is. Luck is awesome, future hall of famer blah blah blah. Our boy outplayed him. Tannehill had about 3 fewer yards on 10 fewer attempts. Luck is overrated. Yes he is a pretty good talent but he is a baby like Cutler.

Luck is not overrated. He is a stud QB. His combo of throwing ability, smarts, and toughness are rare. The way our best DL struggled just to get him to the ground was crazy. But we beat him by playing well in all phases. Our QB has his arrow going upwards as well. Our future is finally looking better.

My only concern is with failing to sack the quarterback on a number of chances in that fourth quarter. What is Jordan doing trying to just shove him over and even wake failed to bring him down at one point!

Outstanding Win!!

I bit every one of my nails off today!! What an awesome Game! We are day and night better this year in closing games out.... Go Fins!

This just in:

CBS just put up another graphic about how unbeatable the Colts are at home, and Dan Fouts crashed "CBS This Morning", telling us to expect some fourth-quarter magic.

Back
Top Bottom