*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 104 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

The Refs f***ed us over on that kick off, thats what screwed us over. Fuhhhhhk this sh**, the refs called bull**** calls the whole gameee

game ball goes to the pathetic defense. I have to watch the iowa hawkeyes than this defense... and I honestly don't know which one is worse....

sean smith could have had 3 interceptions today if he could locate a ball and catch.

draft at least six dbs, please....

very disapointed.

We had so many chances. But, we just ****ed it up. It's a full team loss. Can't blame Tanne for this one; he played pretty spot-on except for one play on that last drive where he missed an open Thomas. The O-line, especially Long, let way too many hits on Tannehill; the secondary was a ****ing joke; the pass pressure lacked; and the tacking was just afwul when it mattered most. If you can't get off the field on third down you won't win. Smith ****ed up with a stupid ****ing dropped pass.

A pathetic ending ending to this Defensive effort. Appropriate ending to this game.

We deserved it. I am glad they destroyed our run d on the last play. I wonder if that put them over 100 yards. I hope so

And to think someone here said Sean Smith dropping the int didn't matter.

Miami was the ONLY f***ing team holding today...Bulls*** Wake was held every time the Clots snapped the ball .

Oh well. Move on. The teams head got too big after beating the jets. Come back down to earth and get back to ****ing work! Pathetic performance today

Smith is a retard. He can't think about two things at once (securing an int and getting up). It would be nice to have some defenders with brains once in a while but it seems like the Phins always get the CB's with the lowest IQ in the league.

Back
Top Bottom