***Official Dolphins @ Falcons Game Day Thread*** | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Falcons Game Day Thread***

we cant win if we dont throw the ball for more than 5 yards in the air. were making a bad defense look like the 85 bears.

Two scoring drives, one on the 10 yard line, was stopped because of Fasano. That was a 10 point swing, despite Penny, despite or oline whiffing all freaking day.

bad game guys, but we're not having a losing season. It's just a bad game guys.

Cbast09 I see where you are coming from but there is way too many problems for the first game of the season to beleive we will be 8-8 this has the same feel when wwe went 4-12 and 1-15.

look at how good the jets oline is doing, look at how the lions are scoring.

the bottom line is we have the worst offense and the least scoring offense and we cant win like this.

Unbl\elievable.. one step forward 2 steps back.. LMAO..

sometimes you just have to laugh!

Yep. I would normally be really mad right now, but after the second Fasano fumble I just hung my head and laughed, then grabbed a beer. Sometimes, it's just not going to happen. This was one of those days.

the defense is tired, they've had to carry the offense on their back on all game

The only thing we did good today was stop Michael Turner when it counted. We sucked in every other aspect of the game today.

Cbast09 I see where you are coming from but there is way too many problems for the first game of the season to beleive we will be 8-8 this has the same feel when wwe went 4-12 and 1-15.

look at how good the jets oline is doing, look at how the lions are scoring.

the bottom line is we have the worst offense and the least scoring offense and we cant win like this.
Are you honestly comparing us to the Lions and the Jets?

Let's see us in 8 weeks.

I was technically over Chad Pennington when we started beating him as a Jet.

Back
Top Bottom