***Official Dolphins @ Falcons Game Day Thread*** | Page 75 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Falcons Game Day Thread***

I had this as a lost. I really had a bad feeling about this game. Atlanta is going to be brought down to earth.
I had the same feeling and to tell you the truth I was not even hyped up for this season opener.

I guess I would rather lose like we did instead of how the bengals lost. WOW!

theres a reason why we cant run and the oline looks bad. its because the entire defense is within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage. even on the scoring drive everything was supper short.

WTF does the o-line sh*tting the bed w/ pass protection have to do w/ a weak arm? Either you can block the guy in front of you or you can't.

With Jake Long being much worse then he was last season, Smiley playing like a weak little girl and Grove and Carey being sub par is it any wonder why our o-line stinks. Donald Thomas is the only guy doing anything on the o-line

now that I'm done throwing up what aggrevates me the most is with over 6 minutes to go time and again calling a draw up the middle. the play calling was horrible!!! As for Henne I agree its time to play him, however its not going to happen...

Back
Top Bottom