***Official Dolphins @ Falcons Game Day Thread*** | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Falcons Game Day Thread***

Two scoring drives, one on the 10 yard line, was stopped because of Fasano. That was a 10 point swing, despite Penny, despite or oline whiffing all freaking day.

theres a reason why we cant run and the oline looks bad. its because the entire defense is within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage. even on the scoring drive everything was supper short.

This is only one game and I wont hit the panic button and by the way I still believe the fins will make the playoffs.

Dan Henning needs to shoulder the blame for this loss. His vanilla playcalling mixed with badly executed gadget plays did us in.

Our offense will rebound guys. It's just a bad day. I can't believe people are throwing the season away cuz of one game.

Everyone wants to blame the QB, if you have any football knowledge you will see that the Oline had a terrible game. Fasano had a bad game. Penny is what he is and he will be the starting QB for at least half the season. It is what it is our over paid Oline is not doing the job.

Everyone wants to blame the QB, if you have any football knowledge you will see that the Oline had a terrible game. Fasano had a bad game. Penny is what he is and he will be the starting QB for at least half the season. It is what it is our over paid Oline is not doing the job.

hows the oline supposed to block 8-9 guys in the box

Our offense will rebound guys. It's just a bad day. I can't believe people are throwing the season away cuz of one game.
People easily forget that this is a road season opener against a super bowl contender.

ell we got work to do boys practice tomorrow its only the first game half the teams start off with a loss so its ok lets get it next week come on!

Back
Top Bottom