Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread. | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread.

I’ve been curious about this - the only change is the holder. By the way, Palardy has gone from “suck” to “Roby” suddenly.
He had 2 great punts today, 1 low hang time and 1 crappy punt. I can't recall the other 2, lots going on.

I, for one, am not ready to give him a Roby crown ;)

He had 2 great punts today, 1 low hang time and 1 crappy punt. I can't recall the other 2, lots going on.

I, for one, am not ready to give him a Roby crown ;)
Fair enough. I’m a little high on euphoria. No one will be a Roby. I’m just happy he’s not kicking 38 yards w regularity anymore.

Fair enough. I’m a little high on euphoria. No one will be a Roby. I’m just happy he’s not kicking 38 yards w regularity anymore.
Yeah, some nice improvement going on with him.

So long as he is better than Haack, we can't complain.

No running game again. Sooner than later it will bite.
Running game looked a lot better with Lindsay. If miami can get him back, miami might have a decent running game again. Good time to have bye week, hopefully that gives more time for lindsay to heal and comeback

Waddle scores on that drop. He wouldve been Gone for 6. Missing those plays keeps the scoring down. That and a lousy run game.

Just finished watching the game…

The defense continues to grow and develop. The youngins keep balling. Holland and Phillips are special! What a turnaround from the defense!

Tua had another efficient game. Alot if short passes and quick slants. This is his game and he excels here. It wasnt the most impressive stat lines but he did enough to beat the giants.

Special teams continue to struggle.

Feels good to win… but im starting to feel very similar to last year… we play good against not-so great teams. I hope this team dont fall flat on there face when the games mean something under pressure.

I was scared to come here because Of the “Giant Nads” title.
View attachment 89341

LOL first time I have seen that South Park image but they clearly stole this from an 80's Cartoon Character created by Newcastle based Viz comic:

iu

As a young teen I used to have a T-Shirt with this on, incredibly inappropriate :)

Last edited:
I just think our win was solid. Defense is huge for us right now.
Just watched the Lions score to win with clock at zero. Congrats to them. Not great being a zero win team.
Our win was solid!

Our offense has given us glimpses of even more potential performance.

We are improving when we start doing more often what we had done occasionally to make offensive yards, and that is what I've seen from this offense lately!

Won't matter, Miami gets nowhere near the media exposure Dallas does.
Exactly. The media loves the Cowboys, Giants, jets, Bears, and the LA teams. The big media locations always get the majority of the attention, no matter how good or bad those teams might be.

The Dolphins are usually an afterthought in the media and therefore the players on the Dolphins don’t get much hype.

The fact Waddle wasn’t even listed as one of the top 30 rookies in the league last week by ESPN, while Parsons was rated #1 clearly shows the bias of networks like ESPN.

Parsons has had an excellent rookie season but not even including Waddle in their top 30 rookies is absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom