Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread. | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins/Giant nads postgame thread.

Just finished watching the game…

The defense continues to grow and develop. The youngins keep balling. Holland and Phillips are special! What a turnaround from the defense!

Tua had another efficient game. Alot if short passes and quick slants. This is his game and he excels here. It wasnt the most impressive stat lines but he did enough to beat the giants.

Special teams continue to struggle.

Feels good to win… but im starting to feel very similar to last year… we play good against not-so great teams. I hope this team dont fall flat on there face when the games mean something under pressure.

We're riding a 5 game winning streak, hopes are high, optimisim, ... fans should enjoy the ride, we are playing with house money after starting 1 - 7.

But since there's a tendency to over react, protect your emotional well being by realizing we're still undermanned and aren't winning the big one this year.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't root for it the whole way and enjoy what's left of the season, it just means when we do lose, you can either be one of those posters losing their mind and over reacting once again. Or you can feel the hurt of the loss but not forget the joy of the wins.

It is crazy to write this, but Deiter mad a huge difference in the stability of the interior line. He is a stable center for us. He will struggle to reach block when attacking the outside zone, but he is solid in short space. On one of the few successful runs by Gaskins, he doubles with Jackson moving the DL off the ball. Then he peels to seal of the linebacker. I would love to see more of that.

Great win. Love that the team looks more confident and is playing with urgency. Love the ball control that keeps the chains moving and our defense sitting. It looks like the coaches and players are finally on the same page.

Playoffs or not IF this team continues trending up through the season we should have plenty of optimism heading into next year .... with our draft picks and a few bucks to spend

Fins up peeps .... this could be the corner that has evaded us for years.... let's turn it this time

What about the Wonderlic? /s
I'm not familiar with the items on that test. IDK one psychologist who has ever used it or seen it. I wouldn't score perfect on that. Just for the record- IQ is overrated. Motivation (or effort or whatever you want to call it) and social skills are more important.

Glad our team has given us fans something to cheer for in December. We wait all summer for the games to start and the season just flies by. Regardless of outcome, I hope we can all enjoy the last 4 games and appreciate that we have a team with some great parts and now a franchise QB. The later being the most important aspect of this season.

Glad our team has given us fans something to cheer for in December. We wait all summer for the games to start and the season just flies by. Regardless of outcome, I hope we can all enjoy the last 4 games and appreciate that we have a team with some great parts and now a franchise QB. The later being the most important aspect of this season.
my sentiments exactly

I'm not familiar with the items on that test. IDK one psychologist who has ever used it or seen it. I wouldn't score perfect on that. Just for the record- IQ is overrated. Motivation (or effort or whatever you want to call it) and social skills are more important.

I've always felt IQ & the Wonderlic were measures of potential

Back
Top Bottom