*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Victory formation. Very strange game, but that's 2 straight wins.

My take on this game; As my pappy used to say "Don't make fun of the fat girl when she is in the gym." It's ugly but it's a win and that what ultimately counts. Tweak the line some more better talent is headed our way

Should have padded the score and gone for 30+ after Tannehills run. So both offenses put up 13 points. Very close game when you consider that. I know Miami would have scored on the final drive there, but who knows, maybe they dont. Situations are different but still, 13 pts on offense vs 13 pts the Jags put up. The pair of pic 6s were the difference.

Nonetheless, horrible game overall, but a WIN is a WIN.

slam him for what ?? Explain ?

Any time a negative opinion on Tanny is posted, there is 10 thumbs downs, and people go nuts.

The reason why Tanny is just an average QB:

1) He can't lead his receivers. He's very inaccurate. Yes, the WR's can still make a play, but he doesn't give them an opportunity to get YAC enough.
2) He underthrows receivers on the deep ball far too often.
3) He has 0 pocket presence. Yes, many times the pressure is too fast to make a decision, but when he's sitting back for too long he will still just sit there, and eventually take the sack.
4) He basically chooses his receiver before the play develops. He tracks his man, and doesn't move to his next option if they are covered.

Back
Top Bottom