*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I came to bring the pain, hardcore from the brain!
:hump:

200pxMiami_Dolphins_logosvg-1.png
@
200pxNew_York_Jets_logosvg-1.png

imageJPG-1.jpg

at MetLife Stadium
East Rutherford, New Jersey

TELEVISION
week8-1.jpg

240pxNfloncbs_logopng-1.jpg

NFL on CBS HD
(MIA@NYJ in GREEN)
Play-by-Play Analyst: Ian Eagle
Color Commentator: Dan Fouts

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
FP - Full Participation in Practice
LP - Limited Participation
DNP - Did Not Practice

Miami
Out
CB Richard Marshall (back - DNP)

Probable
RB Daniel Thomas (concussion - FP)
DE Cameron Wake (neck - LP)
LB Koa Misi (hamstring - FP)
S Jimmy Wilson (ankle - FP)
S Reshad Jones (heel - FP)

New York
Out
LB Bart Scott (toe - DNP)

Doubtful
RB Bilal Powell (shoulder - DNP)
DT Kenrick Ellis (knee - DNP)

Questionable
RB Joe McKnight (ankle - DNP)
TE Jeff Cumberland (wrist - LP)
C Nick Mangold (ankle - LP)
NT Sione Pouha (back - LP)
S Eric Smith (knee - LP)

Probable
A whole bunch of dudes I don't feel like typing out including Mark Sanchez, LaRon Landry and Calvin Pace

WEATHER

shra60-1.png

Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Northeast wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
National Weather Service New York - Forecast for MetLife Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
ESPN/STATS LLC
Yahoo! Sports/Associated Press

[video=youtube;DED812HKWyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DED812HKWyM[/video]

Sons of the house of robbie our character has been attacked. The most vile of all creatures on earth has thrown down the guanlet. They have injured our brothers and claim to do it again. They have woven a tapestry of lies and decent in an attempt to defame our character. The are like iccarus. The jets have been cast aloft on wings of wax and hubris. Much like iccarus whos vanity caused him to fly to close to the sun. Then his homemade wings melted. This is a leeson about the effects of hubris. The jets shall crash into the ocean created by the own falsehoods as retribution for their unfounded claims concocted to fuel thier own vainity. To be or not to be that is the question brothers. Shall we turn a blind eye to those that offend us or shall we rise up in arms. The breaking of the dawn finds us behind enemy lines. The preperation for battle has drawn nigh. As Attila brought down his fury on the city of Aquileia we shall bestow our wrath upon new jersey. Glory is only benefit of victory, and glory awaits the coming of the dawn. Sleep well my brother at dawn we shall smite the jets for their insolence. The aqua and coral empire shall once again reign supream upon the land.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

I hate to sound like an east tennessee hillbilly, but what say we go up to new york rip our shirts off and start up a bunch of bull mess.

[video=youtube;mWXG7pVXT3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWXG7pVXT3M[/video]

It's like this we could have been gentlemen about this whole mess, but no the jets want to get into some ole gangsta crap. It's time to beat the living hell out of the jet. God how i loathe that dumpster fire they call a team. I hate their crappy little players, i hate thier crappy little uniforms, i hate crappy little firemen ed that inbred piece of crap.( Yeah I from east tennessee calling somdeone inbred thats how bad it is) , I hate their loud mouthed trash talking coach, I hate their i got 500 kiids and dont pay chuild support db, I hate their roided up safety that wants to take my boy reggie bush out. ( and honestly that some bull. Man loses a hiesman and a kardashian in the same year and you want to take him out. A guy that has exemplified hard work dedcation and love for the game sense he been in south beach..yeah you all picked the wrong one to mess with when it comes to reggie.)I hate their half of giants staxdium since the jets are the only bunch of losers in the NFL that lives in thier parents basdement. Basically what i am saying is wine is the greatest thing on earth and the jets suck i hate you guys and screw you guys i am going home.

[video]http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#506e75711f1db[/video]
good morning gang greenwar is coming

Let's git 'er done boys. To all those going today- be loud and proud and let the Jet fans know you're there baby!! LET'S GO FINS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom