***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st***

Yes, because when 3 or more teams are tied for a playoff spot, the first tie-breaker is Conference Record.

Pitt is 6-3 in conference yet they are behind Balt(3-5) and Buffalo(4-5) conference records.

EDIT: I just read a complete breakdown of how it works. Makes sense now and looks great for us. Fins Up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hayden,

Have you bunkered down in ur man cave yet?? do u have a puke bag ready for when they pan to Philbin looking clueless on the sideline?
WHat if they talk about Martin's snakieness?

Pitt is 6-3 in conference yet they are behind Balt(3-5) and Buffalo(4-5) conference records.

EDIT: I just read a complete breakdown of how it works. Makes sense now and looks great for us. Fins Up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, each year I have to look at these breakdowns, it's confusing...

Philbin has to go 10-6 in my opinion there's no reason this team shouldn't be at least 10 wins

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Yea, each year I have to look at these breakdowns, it's confusing...

Just imagine if they add a 7th seed. Its certainly possible for an entire division to be in the playoffs if they add another wildcard

Hayden,

Have you bunkered down in ur man cave yet?? do u have a puke bag ready for when they pan to Philbin looking clueless on the sideline?
WHat if they talk about Martin's snakieness?

Hunkered, buddy.

ESPN Monday Night ‏@ESPNMondayNight 4h4 hours ago
The @MiamiDolphins are playing their 81st #MNF game tonight, more than any other franchise.

Road to the promise land starts tonight. Come out punching jets out. Stomp these fools and go get your playoff spot. Keep fighting,winning. Get it done.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 3m3 minutes ago
It is raining at MetLife.

Back
Top Bottom