***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st*** | Page 177 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st***

Needed that win is bad! I think an ugly win was what we needed! QB has to play better that was brutal Tanne
Defense as well, but I see why you would leave that out. Never miss a chance to bash the qb.

Need to bring the A game against the Ravens team next week for sure.

Forsett and the Ravens are gonna feast.

Because Miami can't stack the box without paying big time on the back end.

Major NFL talent at WR and TE for the Ravens.

And Flacco will make the throws.

With this beyond terrible run D and a miserable OL, I see no way Miami can beat Ravens.

LD

Going to be a huge challenge for sure. Can't say I feel confident about it. But I do have Justin Forsett on my fantasy team and I guarantee if I start him he'll either have a terrible game or get injured...so I have to start him.

This was always a tricky matchup in prime time. Road division win in December, it matters little how pretty it was even though a lot of us felt doom.

Rex giving lots of love and that dude coached a game tonight.

Beat Baltimore and the season is as open as it's been in years. Lots of fun for December dudes!!

Much needed win. Typical AFCE game. Ugly but it counts the same.
Time to beat the Ravens

THIS was the game. The game that was dirty, nasty, and ugly.

The game that they DIDN'T win last year in weeks 16 and 17. This year they did.

This is how things are won long-term, gents. Not in the glamorous, high-scoring cakewalks, but in the trenches, when the enemy exploits your weaknesses, drags you into the trenches, and you f###### win ANYWAY.

Screw that. Call it winning ugly, call it whatever you want. This was my favorite win of the season. Because everything broke, and they STILL won.

Also, #### the Jets.

That was probably the most painful, exhausting Dolphins game I've ever watched, and I've been watching a very very long time, BUT we finished. This young team actually finished. That was a huge confidence boost going into the biggest, hugest most critical game of the season. This is a playoff game, period. Despite what some of you on this board have already stated, making ignorant comments like "the Ravens suck, " they are by far the most physical team we have faced all year. They always bring it at money time and this is a desperation game for both teams.

The Ravens will try definitely pound us at the LOS with the run, they will blitz us and test our leaky o-line and they will definitely test us with the deep ball. We will have to play our best game of the season to beat them. I'm not being dramatic, this next game will define this Dolphins team and this season. This Jets game could have defined us but we overcame ourselves and pulled it out. I'm exhausted but proud of this very young team. Big props to our D and especially Dion Simms. Huge game for him. Let's go Phins!!!!

That was probably the most painful, exhausting Dolphins game I've ever watched, and I've been watching a very very long time, BUT we finished. This young team actually finished. That was a huge confidence boost going into the biggest, hugest most critical game of the season. This is a playoff game, period. Despite what some of you on this board have already stated, making ignorant comments like "the Ravens suck, " they are by far the most physical team we have faced all year. They always bring it at money time and this is a desperation game for both teams.

The Ravens will try definitely pound us at the LOS with the run, they will blitz us and test our leaky o-line and they will definitely test us with the deep ball. We will have to play our best game of the season to beat them. I'm not being dramatic, this next game will define this Dolphins team and this season. This Jets game could have defined us but we overcame ourselves and pulled it out. I'm exhausted but proud of this very young team. Big props to our D and especially Dion Simms. Huge game for him. Let's go Phins!!!!

MAN my blood pressure went through the roof , I felt it going up , I had to take 2 blood pressure pills , during that game , man I cant handle many of those , when I knew we was a better team than that on both sides of the ball , my head is still busting .

Back
Top Bottom