Official DOLPHINS-JETS game thread | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official DOLPHINS-JETS game thread

Phinz4Life said:
Goddamn...now Fiedler has 2 TDs to his 2 INTs. Reason to start him next week. :(
Ouch, that hurts just about as bad as the loss

Phinz4Life said:
Goddamn...now Fiedler has 2 TDs to his 2 INTs. Reason to start him next week. :(

NOOOOOoooOOOOooooOOOOOO!!!!

Hey all, we didn't lose, we just ran out of time. At least they didn't run for like 8tds on us like KC did to ATL.

Phinz4Life said:

that's what i'm afraid of - "jay played well. hee hit mcmichael for a td and then hit thompson with a nice throw for another td... jay has looked as good as ever... he'll start next week" -dave

chirkware said:
Wanna know what's sad? I picked Fiedler up on a fantasy team to fill a bye week hole...

I'd have been better off leaving the spot open I think... :shakeno:
Glad that last TD happened for your fantasy team, but that TD is almost revolting, and feels like a mercy touchdown that I just can't stand. I'd almost be happier with the 41-7. At least it would have appeared to accept the loss like men, instead of going for cheap garbage cheer up points. Oh well, to pissed to really make much sense.

I would say goodnight but it's not such a good one anymore..night everyone and pray hard Wanny will be fired and bring his pet FeeFee with him....

nephinsfan said:
he has probably officially lost his mind. certifiable. and i bet a million that jay is still in next week

i don't think u will find anyone that will take that bet.

I have to go now. I just can't talk or think about this game right now. I truely expected a tough defensive game, like the last one. This is just.. well.. no words can express my feelings. It just plain hurts. I have to say good game by our offensive line anb the defense.
clear.gif

If you stare at the score long enough it turns into 41-Miami / 14-Jets

Back
Top Bottom