*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 143 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Well I have no faith in this coach moving forward. You would think he would learn his listen, but nope, he and his ****ing goofy face and incompetent late game management **** us again.

It's ****ing sad that we have a deep threat like Mike Wallace and it simply doesn't ****ing matter in a situation like this, because we don't have a QB that can hit a throw like that.

That's what pisses me off the most. You've got supposedly one of the best DEEP threats in the entire NFL and he is non-existent in a situation when you need him. Whether it be due to RT or not, just freaking sad.

Are you blind? The refs took what from us exactly? The coach stopped the clock multiple times while the opponent had the ball and trailing. He's ****ing awful. He's totally incompetent. In any crunch time situation, he fails. He needs to be fired. Only losers blame the refs.

only mediocrity homers blame the refs.

I know some people will say that its Ok to lose this one because its an NFC opponent, but 538 had this as a make or break game for us. We now have to go 6-1 just to have a shot at the playoffs.

5-2 should do it if they get 3 wins out of Jets x 2, Bills, Pats. Or at least win games they should, and hope others lose a game or two to the right opponent.

Same ****ibg dolphins. Coaching blows, defense folds when itu matters, qb leaves points everywhere. At least we have been trained in losing

Not blaming the refs but it was fourth down on Tate's catch he didn't get the 1st and they didn't even measure it. Now we don't know what would of happen if it was 4th down would Det kick or go for the 1st

He runs the ball twice when needing first downs to win...it's like the man has no memory, no method of strategy. He just stands there while it implodes. The thing that really sucks is with any decent coaching, this is a 7-2 team. The coach is absolutely the difference.

Stupid stupid clock management...why takes those freakin timeouts? I don't get it!!!

He didn't get the first. We still would have lost. We are chokers, led by a coach who coaches loser ball

Not blaming the refs but it was fourth down on Tate's catch he didn't get the 1st and they didn't even measure it. Now we don't know what would of happen if it was 4th down would Det kick or go for the 1st

Didn't they review it?

It seem like on the arm tackle he jumped forward and the ball was with the yellow line.

That's what pisses me off the most. You've got supposedly one of the best DEEP threats in the entire NFL and he is non-existent in a situation when you need him. Whether it be due to RT or not, just freaking sad.

Man during that situation they had some many players back in coverage that hitting one deep would have been almost impossible. Ever heard of prevent defense?

Back
Top Bottom