*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Very tough challenge coming. Megatron gives them a ton of life and Tate has been playing like a #1. Not sure what they will have for TE's available until about 11:30. Bush will demand touches and run angry against Joe. Stafford is an elite QB as much as people do not want to admit it. On the other side of the ball, their defense will be the best we have faced.

I know several lion fans and none of them would dare say he's shown to be elite. Shown flashes of elite ability maybe but cmon now.

Stafford last year

29 tds 19 ints 12 fumbles

The year before
20 tds 17 ints 6 fumbles

Thats elite?? He has a arm he can throw for 5000 yards that does not make you elite

He had and even worse year the year before last. The last three years even with megatron on his team has not shown to be among the elite. Philip Rivers has had a MUCH better year than he has and I don't believe for him to be elite. Even jay cutler has better numbers. He's arguably the 5th best QB we shall face this season.

This is too close to call.

What I do know is that this week is huge, and, it's so nice after 15 years of being crap that us fans can enjoy this! I'll be sat at home this side of the Pond biting my nails watching this one. Let's go Fins!

Hayden still saying Stafford is elite... I get the whole respect your opponent never overlook anyone. Hayden is known for this he said the Jags were good. but Stafford is not elite. too many turnovers and he doesn't win. rarely ever throws better then 60 percent either. put it all together inaccurate, turns the ball over doesnt win. he is not elite

I said the Jags had a very good front 7….which whipped the Fins for most of the game. Be fair.

I said the Jags had a very good front 7….which whipped the Fins for most of the game. Be fair.
I was just giving an example of you hyping up something about every opponent. Its cool I like the respecting every opponent aspect. However I don't agree about Stafford. I think if he was Elite he would carry them to the playoffs every year especially with Megatron on the team.

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

The most irreverent stat that's been brought up this week. Tannehill is 0-4 indoors. I don't think it has anything to do with indoors

I take that back he won @Indy last year. Yet again espn gives me a false stat

would've helped not letting that green bay game get away. now they gotta have this one.

People here and in th local media don't realize how good the lions are when they get rolling. They can be woeful underachievers at times, but I am worried that coming outmofmthe bye with a healthy group it will be the prior not the latter.

People here and in th local media don't realize how good the lions are when they get rolling. They can be woeful underachievers at times, but I am worried that coming outmofmthe bye with a healthy group it will be the prior not the latter.

As good as Miami can be? :D

As good as Miami can be? :D

Here is the logic I do not get…if Miami wins today I will be so charged up and brag how it is a quality win because I think the Lions are a good team and have a lot going for them this week.

However, all these people ****ting on the Lions, will they say it is not that big of win if Miami comes through because they say Detroit is not very good? Or if Miami loses, will they kill the Fins for not beating a weak team?

Anyways, this is a tough spot, but I will be honest, the most important game this week is Buffalo not today. Win or lose today, Miami needs Thursday most. Today, is a house money game unless there are major injuries.

No excuses for our sorry ass kicker...I wouldn't be attempting 53 yarders and giving them a short field...sturgis is good for a bad kick or two today...worse thing you can do bring a bad kicker to the table in an ideal kick setting

Here is the logic I do not get…if Miami wins today I will be so charged up and brag how it is a quality win because I think the Lions are a good team and have a lot going for them this week.

However, all these people ****ting on the Lions, will they say it is not that big of win if Miami comes through because they say Detroit is not very good? Or if Miami loses, will they kill the Fins for not beating a weak team?

Anyways, this is a tough spot, but I will be honest, the most important game this week is Buffalo not today. Win or lose today, Miami needs Thursday most. Today, is a house money game unless there are major injuries.

Fair point. Honestly I don't think the Lions are as great as their record. But regardless they are a good team. It would be a quality win. Probably will be downplayed if we win. The SD win is being very downplayed. I hope SD goes off to prove it is a good team

Fair point. Honestly I don't think the Lions are as great as their record. But regardless they are a good team. It would be a quality win. Probably will be downplayed if we win. The SD win is being very downplayed. I hope SD goes off to prove it is a good team
Or we just keep winning and prove we are good team.

Back
Top Bottom