*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Sturgis vs. Prater. I wanted the Fins to drop Sturgis for Prater. Let's see how each kicks today.

The coverage units of the Fins need to be on guard. The Lions return kicks well.

Heres a nice stat for us match up wise. Stafford 2nd most sacked QB this season. Get ready to eat grass Stafford

Here is the logic I do not get…if Miami wins today I will be so charged up and brag how it is a quality win because I think the Lions are a good team and have a lot going for them this week.

However, all these people ****ting on the Lions, will they say it is not that big of win if Miami comes through because they say Detroit is not very good? Or if Miami loses, will they kill the Fins for not beating a weak team?

Anyways, this is a tough spot, but I will be honest, the most important game this week is Buffalo not today. Win or lose today, Miami needs Thursday most. Today, is a house money game unless there are major injuries.
Saying Stafford isnt elite is not ****ting on the Lions, its just common knowledge...

Even my wife is pumped up for this game, She was screaming "WAKE the **** up" at me earlier... Hell didnt even know she knew who Cameron Wake was...

Lions are a tough matchup for us, no question...sort of like a better version of Buffalo in a way. When that offense gets going they down be scary, but Stafford is also prone to mistakes. Just weather the early storm, take care of the ball. I see this going either way, a road win @ Detroit would send quite the message. Go fins.

Even my wife is pumped up for this game, She was screaming "WAKE the **** up" at me earlier... Hell didnt even know she knew who Cameron Wake was...

Ha. My wife looked over at me and said "I hope you lose today." She is a pats fan and I think I finally taught her how to root for other teams that benefit her team. It's kind of a proud moment.

Heres a nice stat for us match up wise. Stafford 2nd most sacked QB this season. Get ready to eat grass Stafford

I could see the Lions trying to run it more (and have more success with Johnson back) and taking short drops to stay away from the Dolphins pass rush.

I could see the Lions trying to run it more (and have more success with Johnson back) and taking short drops to stay away from the Dolphins pass rush.

kinda like we need to do on offense. we need to screen and draw play them to death

Michael Thomas being out really hurts the coverage units. Who steps up? Miami cannot give up hidden yardage today.

:lol: Is Bustelo sponsoring the Dolphins now? That's a good sponsorship. Nothing says Miami like being helplessly addicted to Cuban coffee.

You should have "sacked" her.

Back
Top Bottom