*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Can the Dolphins place themselves among the upper echelon of the NFL? :confused:

ZjXhSgL-1.png
@
200pxNew_Lions_Logosvg-1.png

ford_580-1.jpg

at Ford Field
Detroit, Michigan

TELEVISION
QjXUFxl-1.jpg
285pxNFL_ON_CBS_2013_logo-1.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

Miami
Dion Sims TE Toe Did Not Participate In Practice Out

Daryn Colledge G Back Did Not Participate In Practice Doubtful

Kelvin Sheppard LB Hip Did Not Participate In Practice Questionable
Lamar Miller RB Shoulder Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Nawa'akoa Misi LB Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Earl Mitchell DT Abdomen Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
James Wilson S Hamstring Limited Participation in Practice Questionable

Christian McCain LB Foot Full Participation in Practice Probable
Jordan Tripp LB Ankle Full Participation in Practice Probable
Charles Clay TE Knee Limited Participation in Practice Probable
Anthony Johnson DT Back Limited Participation in Practice Probable
James Pouncey C Hip Limited Participation in Practice Probable

Detroit
Nicholas Fairley DT Knee Did Not Participate In Practice Out

Eric Ebron TE Hamstring Limited Participation in Practice Doubtful

Joseph Fauria TE Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Brandon Pettigrew TE Foot Limited Participation in Practice Questionable

George Johnson DE Hamstring Did Not Participate In Practice Probable
Reggie Bush RB Ankle Full Participation in Practice Probable
Calvin Johnson WR Ankle Full Participation in Practice Probable
LaAdrian Waddle T Concussion Full Participation in Practice Probable
Ezekiel Ansah DE Toe Limited Participation in Practice Probable

WEATHER
Domed Stadium - 70 degrees climate controlled

GAME PREVIEWS
ESPN/STATS LLC
Yahoo! Sports

[video=youtube;m2pQ7EEzwC4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2pQ7EEzwC4[/video]

Time to make a statement and beat a good team to start the second half. Keep Megatron and Tate from going crazy and don't let Reggie get loose and i think we'll do it. Should be a good defensive battle and a tight game. Hopefully the O keeps playing well and puts up some points and the D keeps those turnovers coming.

I am not worried about Reggie running. we need to check him in the passing game for sure though. I'm getting tired of hearing, ooo the Dolphins look good but who did they beat. time to stomp Detriot, never let them have hope. get after Stafford quick and we will create turnovers. I predict 3 Stafford turnovers

Very tough challenge coming. Megatron gives them a ton of life and Tate has been playing like a #1. Not sure what they will have for TE's available until about 11:30. Bush will demand touches and run angry against Joe. Stafford is an elite QB as much as people do not want to admit it. On the other side of the ball, their defense will be the best we have faced.

The games this week are crucial to our playoff chances. Get a win at Detroit and defeat the bills Thursday. Both are winnable games.
Hopefully we are sitting at 7-3 this time next week.

Win here and AFCE is on check. Scratch that- AFC is on check. The Fins have the tools to do it and I'm hoping tomorrow at 4 I'm taking celebration shots and not pissed off shots.

Very tough challenge coming. Megatron gives them a ton of life and Tate has been playing like a #1. Not sure what they will have for TE's available until about 11:30. Bush will demand touches and run angry against Joe. Stafford is an elite QB as much as people do not want to admit it. On the other side of the ball, their defense will be the best we have faced.

Stafford last year

29 tds 19 ints 12 fumbles

The year before
20 tds 17 ints 6 fumbles

Thats elite?? He has a arm he can throw for 5000 yards that does not make you elite

Time to do some Lion hunting

[video=youtube_share;n01T49zA9vc]http://youtu.be/n01T49zA9vc[/video]

Just win. If we have a lead late, step on their throats. No conservative bs!

What made Bush great was he gave max effort on every play, he tries to makes a statement every time he touches the ball, when you always have that mindset its kind of hard to go above and beyond to stick it to somebody.

Stafford last year

29 tds 19 ints 12 fumbles

The year before
20 tds 17 ints 6 fumbles

Thats elite?? He has a arm he can throw for 5000 yards that does not make you elite
I'm with you on this one, stafford may have elite skills, but i think he's a knucklehead, every time i have to root for detroit he chokes, makes ****ty decisions etc. I'm way more concerned about the bills

Hayden still saying Stafford is elite... I get the whole respect your opponent never overlook anyone. Hayden is known for this he said the Jags were good. but Stafford is not elite. too many turnovers and he doesn't win. rarely ever throws better then 60 percent either. put it all together inaccurate, turns the ball over doesnt win. he is not elite

Back
Top Bottom