*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 144 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Grow up. Games like this are what makes the league's most elite teams only be 12-4 every year. We were penciled in as a L on this one when the schedule came out.

Nah seriously though the refs did place the ball wrong there. In any case they wouldve just tied it and knowing us we lose in OT anyway. Same outcome.

No. On 4th and inches Stafford would have snuck it over Viola for an easy 1st down and they still get a TD. Stafford is money on those and that would have been the play there.

No matter how you slice it, best case scneario for Miami would be them losing in OT. Even with the Clay TD catch and all that other ****.

Screw it! Onward to Buffalo! For a short week. Even though this game was heartbreaking like that damn GB game, I'm hoping for a diff outcome this time against the Bills

I thought they came out poorly but rebounded. I knew when we blew that last TD it was game. We don't have that killer instinct. We do need ro get chunk plays, big gainers, whether that's on Tanny or simply lava of personnel I don't know. I thought our D played very well.

Man during that situation they had some many players back in coverage that hitting one deep would have been almost impossible. Ever heard of prevent defense?

Ever heard of 17 million dollars to not care what defense they go with? Oh yeah, forgot they had prevent all day long that's why we didnt hit on one.

I thought they came out poorly but rebounded. I knew when we blew that last TD it was game. We don't have that killer instinct. We do need ro get chunk plays, big gainers, whether that's on Tanny or simply lava of personnel I don't know. I thought our D played very well.

D played really well, but they did fold at the most important time. Once again, this offense is mediocre at best. WE have a lot of receiving talent but its all this short passing crap. We never get the ball down the field. Same old same old.

Ever heard of 17 million dollars to not care what defense they go with? Oh yeah, forgot they had prevent all day long that's why we didnt hit on one.

There was an attempt earlier, but like many time before, Tanny didn't connect. There is 0 trust, and there shouldn't be, in our quarterback to make a play downfield.

Bash all you want. Just played a tough team with a QB just enough better than ours. Game was close just like we all knew. Have to win Thursday. Coaching and clock issues still haunt us

BT iPhone

If we lose a close one on Thursday I'm all on the fire Philbin bandwagon.

Back
Top Bottom