***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! Our AFC East leading and 10-5 Dolphins travel 940 miles north to the New Jersey Meadowlands to play the 9-6 New York Jets in their 2008 season finale. Unfortunately, the Jets, and Brett Favre, defeated the Fins on Opening Week 20-14 back at Dolphins Stadium back on September 7. Jets also lead the all-time regular season series 46-38-1. Dolphins have not defeated the Jets in the regular season in more than three years, last winning 24-20 in Miami, and in more than five years at the Meadowlands 21-10 back in September 14, 2003.

Today's game is also criticial for the Dolphins because a road loss to the Jets could eliminate them from the playoffs. If the Fins win over the Jets, and the Patriots lose to the Bills, the Dolphins could win the AFC East Division title by tonight.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will announce the Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets game seen at 95% of the country, with WFOR CBS 4 televising locally in Miami. Former Dolphins players Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the live game play-by-play and analysis on flagship station WQAM SportsRadio 560AM in Miami and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Local weather conditions forecasted at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, for this afternoon's 4:15PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff will be cloudy with showers with winds at 17 miles per hour, 59 degrees, and 40% precipitation.

I wish the Dolphins play to win with no penalties, turnovers, and no injuries. Dolphins had a great run and turnarond this season thanks both the wisdoms of Dolphins GM Bill Parcells and Head Coach Tony Sparanocoming off a 1-15 last season to a potential 11-5 and a postseason team. A win by our Fins woul make them the 2008 AFC East Divison Champs and in for the AFC Playoffs. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!:woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/fromthegame.asp

http://www.miamidolphins.co,/newsite/news/pregamereport.asp

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2008-17-CBS2.html

I'm Ready!
Woot!
It's been a long time since I have felt this confident about a game. I actually doubted them late in the Chiefs game but I still said it's still early in the 4th and they pulled through.

more like biggest dolphins game in my life. I predict the phins to win in a close game 28-24

I want a blow out!!!... My so little heart can't handle a close game anymore. My lifespan has minus 10 yrs in this season alone.

clear.gif

Let's just kick off already.The wait has been killing me since the final whistle of the KC game. :impatient:

Lets do this things Boys, come on Chad, Ronnie, Ricky, Joey, Vonnie, Jason F, and Co. It is right there for the Taking. FINISH THE DEAL!!
go Miami!

Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins Fins

Called the Scourge of God by the jets , Sparano the Hun was king and general of the dolphin empire empire from A.D. 433 to 453. Succeeding a loser , cam cameron , in 433, Parano shared his throne with his brother parcels. He inherited the Scythian hordes who were disorganized and weakened by internal strife. Sparano's first order of affairs was to unite his subjects for the purpose of creating one of the most formidable and feared armies Asia had ever seen.

The historys sound alike i think sparano schould now and forever be called sparano the hun.

What does NE losing to Buffalo have to do with us? If we win, we win the division, right? It doesn't matter if Buffalo lays an egg or not.

It doesn't matter what any other team does except Miami and New York. We just need to take care of our business and forget about every other team.

Agreed guys. Although it would be awesome for Buffalo to beat NE....well never mind New England just scored a TD 10-0

But it's all good guys.

Miami needs to put the beat down on the unholy planes today!

Back
Top Bottom