***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread*** | Page 146 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread***

This team controlled it's own destiny and actually came through, when was the last time we've seen that?

I may be a 17 hour plane ride away, but I'm goin nuts here!!!! HAhahahaha!

Wooohooo!!!!

Play-offs baby!!!!!!

Yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome season! Ginn, Ronnie, Ricky, Merling, Joey P, Goodman, Fosano, Bess, Aydoele, Roth, and of course Pennigton! Big props to the Big Tuna and Coach Sparano!

Guess what folks? The NFL Regular Season is over and we're still playing football next weekend. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOLPHINSSSSSSSSS!

We don't need congratulations, accolades, press time, etc...
I am just fine turning around the team with absolutley no respect.
We are the AFC Champs and Belichik and Mangini are not. THEY ARE GETTING THEIRS RIGHT NOW!!!!
We are MIAMI FANS! WE LIKE IT GRIMY!!!

Ahh man. Congratulations everyone, we deserve this as much as anyone. It's been a long time for those of us who have stuck around through the best and worst. I was at the Jets game in week 1 and I remember the feeling after week 2's blowout to the Cardinals. We turned it around. We did it. We came up big in a big game. We have been. Injuries, adversity, we played through it all. It's been a great season, especially after last year. Take a minute and just ENJOY IT we are AFC East CHAMPS!

We beat the jets, did I just say that? YES!!!!!AND IN NEW JERSEY TOO!!!IN DECEMBER!!!!

How the **** can you be pissed about something so stupid when we just won the fricking division?

Because everyone has snubbed the reason that we won the division! Chad was overlooked for the Pro Bowl and hasn't even been mentioned for MVP. If there is any one player that is responisble for such a great turnaround this season, I know of no one other than Chad. The guy deserves the credit that he has earned. Yeah, I'm pissed about it and if you don't like it.....skip my posts.

whes the last TIME A TEAM WON THE GAME and knocked out its 2 bitter rivals at the same TIME OH BABY WOW IM A CRY

WTF? An hour and a half of Brett humping and only 30 secs on Chad after his win? Biased......total BS! **** THE NFL, THE PRO BOWL, THE SPORTS WRITERS, THE ANALYSTS, THE COMMISSIONER AND EVEN THE FRIGGIN GROUNDS KEEPERS! Chad deserves better treatement than he has gotten!

I agree. But it has less to do with Chad than it has to do with the complete hard-on the sports media has for farve. I'm convinced Tom Brady would have been given almost similar treatment. Pathetic. Farve's had a disaster of a season and still been hailed as a hero, still gets the most face time etc... I hope it's done forever

I am so proud of this team and to be a Miami Dolphins fan.

What a turnaround and we couldnt get a better christmas gift than this.

Division champions baby...and bills,yets and patriots out of the playoffs...orgasmic:D

ALRIGHT Miami!:up:

Bring on the ravens!

Back
Top Bottom