***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread*** | Page 147 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread***

In the playoffs anything can happen...this would be such a cinderalla season if we keep going....hell it's already a cinderalla season... Props to the phins

Had to chime in. I refused to do anything other than just watch the game. This team has a different feel. I can finally have confidence in my team. Thank God, BP, Sparano, and Chad. Without thses guys we wouldnt be here. Lets enjoy it!!!!!

This game was so amazing on so many different levels. Not only was the drama of Pennington and Favre swirling but we just won the AFC East and knocked the Patriots out of the playoff picture.

Amazing, I'm so happy right now!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!

This team controlled it's own destiny and actually came through, when was the last time we've seen that?

In my 37 years as a Phins fan, I am having a hard time remembering. Great win today to cap off the most amazing season since the Perfect Season! Grats Phins!

If Chad could play like this in New York with all this pressure, why not believe he can carry this team deep into the playoffs?

In the playoffs anything can happen...this would be such a cinderalla season if we keep going....hell it's already a cinderalla season... Props to the phins

How crazy would it be? Pretty crazy. I think Baltimore next week will be really tough. again, the pass rush needs to come through and rattle the rookie QB. joey and Co have been invisible lately. Still, I could see us forcing some turnovers and winning a close game.
and then we get Pitt. Will Ben be back in two weeks? what luck would that be to get Byron in the division playoffs?
Yeah, it's improbable, but not impossible for it to happen

Everything from here on out is icing on the cake for me. This is more than I ever expected out of this team and I couldn't be more proud. I love my Dolphins and I say hell, let's keep the train rolling!

This is takind things WAAAAY further than they need to be right now, but if we make the Superbowl... I'M GETTING ON A PLANE AND I"LL SEE YOU ALL 17 hours later!!

I'm there and I'll pay for it later....LOL!!!!

This is takind things WAAAAY further than they need to be right now, but if we make the Superbowl... I'M GETTING ON A PLANE AND I"LL SEE YOU ALL 17 hours later!!

I'm there and I'll pay for it later....LOL!!!!

I feel the same way!!

Back
Top Bottom