***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread***

Yamilo

Starter
Reaction score
terrible.... terrible win.. I DON't GIVE A **** ABOUT OUR BADASS DEFENSE. The offense will never EVER get us anywhere. Good night!

hugoguzman

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Dolphins overcome 7 dropped INTs by Sean Smith and a putrid second half of football to win yet another road game.

Henne did little but had a key third-down conversion followed up by a nice TD throw in the redzone, and he also avoided the costly INT.

Ugly win, but a win nonetheless.

I'll tell you this much, if Miami were to somehow squeak into the playoffs, they could actually win a game or two, since they well assuredly be on the road (where they are extremely hard to beat).

Phantom

Phantom
Reaction score
well it was worth seeing the Jets lose, our offense should walk home with Henning and Sparano leading the way.

TC808

Scout Team
Reaction score
Its not so much on Nolan as it was the inability of the Jet players dropping so many balls. The Jets lost this game.

jfleag61

Second String
Reaction score
Damn Henning and Bless Nolan!! I have never seen such God awful offensive playcalling in my life!
between the offensive playcalling, and all the dropped "picks" this game was more stressful than it had to be ***k Henning and calling pass plays when all we needed to do was run the ball to kill clock!!

dolpns13

Taste the Burn
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
So we won! now are all the Henne apologists going to credit him a "win as a starter" for their arguement as to why he is so good

Top Bottom