***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread***

I really don't think BM would be much help today anyway. With the way the weather looks, I don't see either side having much of a passing game.

He wouldn't be much help even if it were 80 and sunny..looks who our QB and OC are.. btw, I edited my original post.. its tough posting from a cell phone

**** the Jets!
(can't be said enough)

Here's to further exposing them as the frauds they are. :drink:

Hi, everybody! Our Dolphins move on from their disappointing overtime loss last Sunday at Sun Life Stadium and travel to New Jersey to play at the New York Jets for the first time at the New Meadowlands Stadium at East Rutherford. Fins are still in the race for a least a wild card playoff game and the AFC North. A win would put them over .500 with their seventh win of the season. Gametime scheduled for 4:15PM Eastern Standard Time.

Let's see Coach Tony Sparano and the boys win another road game like the Fins did last time at Oakland and upst the Fins upset the Jets at the Meradowlans. GO FINS!!!!!

Hey Bro.... Do you even watch the Dolphins games???... I know you don't post here often, if you start a thread every fricking Sunday, at least make it accurate and complete.... Give us the whole scope of the game,...

I live not to far from the stadium and it is a heavy rain storm,windy and only 50. This is going to be a intresting game.

I heard fat ******* is wearing the new girdle firemen ed got him for christmas.

The Fins are fine. They went to a play and ARE motivated!

I live not to far from the stadium and it is a heavy rain storm,windy and only 50. This is going to be a intresting game.
I think we're going to see alot of running & defense in this game. I just can't see a whole lot going on in the passing game.

I predict a 13 - 10 win by our Dolphins. GO PHINS!

I predict a 33 - 12 loss by our fins.. Henne wil throw
2 INT's on our end of the field to give the Jets great field position. I hope im wrong though

Back
Top Bottom