***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread***

This is it for Henne, time to do or die. And **** you if u r rooting against him, u know who u are.

so 20-30 degrees...with rain...with 30 to mph wind up to 50 wind gusts...

NO CHANCE SORRY

Jets win 17-6, Sparano will be fired on monday.

Well Marshall has his only td against the Jets, just like the guy he replaced.

so 20-30 degrees...with rain...with 30 to mph wind up to 50 wind gusts...

NO CHANCE SORRY
where do u get that 20-30 degrees from? its 53 right now in NY, it shouldnt be that cold, rain and wind will be an issue. i think that gives us an advantage, less henne, more ricky and ronnie, and sanchez cant throw without wind, just imagine him with wind

I don't see who can score for Miami other than Carpenter. There are no consistent playmakers on offense. There is not one player who inspires confidence. I don't expect the win either.

Roonnette;1063720312[B said:
]I don't see who can score for Miami other than Carpenter.[/B] There are no consistent playmakers on offense. There is not one play who inspires confidence. I don't expect the win either.
even for someone as good as carpenter today, it will be extremely hard for someone to kick a fieldgoal today in the winds that are expected in the meadowlands. its going to be a very ugly football game and lots of running the ball.

i think we will win because the jets ****in suck

where do u get that 20-30 degrees from? its 53 right now in NY, it shouldnt be that cold, rain and wind will be an issue. i think that gives us an advantage, less henne, more ricky and ronnie, and sanchez cant throw without wind, just imagine him with wind

I think as far as QB's go, Henne has more of an advantage in the cold since he played at Michigan.

i think we win this week. Well get a game aove .500 then tank against the pats next week. Its what weve done all year.

Wow.. I sped home to watch the game only to find out it's 3 hours from now

Back
Top Bottom