***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread*** | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread***

terrible.... terrible win.. I DON't GIVE A **** ABOUT OUR BADASS DEFENSE. The offense will never EVER get us anywhere. Good night!

Dolphins overcome 7 dropped INTs by Sean Smith and a putrid second half of football to win yet another road game.

Henne did little but had a key third-down conversion followed up by a nice TD throw in the redzone, and he also avoided the costly INT.

Ugly win, but a win nonetheless.

I'll tell you this much, if Miami were to somehow squeak into the playoffs, they could actually win a game or two, since they well assuredly be on the road (where they are extremely hard to beat).

well it was worth seeing the Jets lose, our offense should walk home with Henning and Sparano leading the way.

Its not so much on Nolan as it was the inability of the Jet players dropping so many balls. The Jets lost this game.

Damn Henning and Bless Nolan!! I have never seen such God awful offensive playcalling in my life!

between the offensive playcalling, and all the dropped "picks" this game was more stressful than it had to be ***k Henning and calling pass plays when all we needed to do was run the ball to kill clock!!

So we won! now are all the Henne apologists going to credit him a "win as a starter" for their arguement as to why he is so good

Back
Top Bottom